Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
299  349  389  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  409  449  499  899 
Page 399 of 948
Go to
Quote: Hi guys, can anyone better informed than me confirm/correct these class sizes?

NOV: 7
DEC: 12
JAN: (projected 7)
FEB: (projected 14)
MAR: (Back to big classes)

Also heard one of our sims in DEN was broken, did this get fixed?

And Howabout the non-typed FO's... Are we all caught up? If not, how many lucky ones are we talking?

Thanks!
November & December numbers are correct. No idea about the others though.

Sim #2 is back up and running, but had been broken since just before Christmas, and did keep all the FOs from getting typed (with only 4 years notice who knew it actually would come down to the wire? )

There were (are?) about a dozen FOs who get some of January pay-protected because of that.

I don't know if there will be a merger, but if I were a betting FO I wouldn't bypass anything again.
The class that started Monday has 22 in it
Quote: November & December numbers are correct. No idea about the others though.

Sim #2 is back up and running, but had been broken since just before Christmas, and did keep all the FOs from getting typed (with only 4 years notice who knew it actually would come down to the wire? )

There were (are?) about a dozen FOs who get some of January pay-protected because of that.

I don't know if there will be a merger, but if I were a betting FO I wouldn't bypass anything again.
Sim #2 just broke last night. Not sure if it's completely grounded but they were able to duplicate the issue.

Isn't that the first step to solving a problem....
The latest official numbers for 2016 are approximately:

*100 captain upgrades
*175 newhires

*subject to change
Frontier Airlines adds 42 new routes throughout United States

Man,I would love to be a part of building up Frontier. I think they are going to be a force to reckoned with!
Quote: Man,I would love to be a part of building up Frontier. I think they are going to be a force to reckoned with!
You get your second interview yet? I hope someone from hiring really does monitor these boards, because your posting history, at least on this page, shows you're a guy who owns his mistakes and really wants to be here. I really hope they give you a second chance!
Has anyone been able to get an interview at Frontier lately with a couple internals instead of going to a job fair?
Where have recent newhires come from - regionals, corporate, frax, military? Any hiring-source trends?

Also, what is the most junior base these days?
Any rumors on your side about F9/NK Merger?
299  349  389  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  409  449  499  899 
Page 399 of 948
Go to