Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
398  798  848  888  894  895  896  897  898  899  900  901  902  908 
Page 898 of 948
Go to
Quote: So I just read 12 more deliverys by the end of the year. Anybody know how many we will return?
What is the source of your fleet delivery update?
Quote: So I just read 12 more deliverys by the end of the year. Anybody know how many we will return?
Can I ask where you read this?
Quote: Can I ask where you read this?
The number of captain upgrades before the end of the year should back up these numbers. I don't see it ..
Quote: The number of captain upgrades before the end of the year should back up these numbers. I don't see it ..
Yeah because our crew scheduling and planning departments are usually so good at planning ahead...
I think the chief pilot memo in comply mentioned it. The one where he congratulated us for the uptick in maintenance write ups and doing our due diligence basically implying we’re writing up too much stuff.
Sounds like more bullish!t to help them recruit. They’ve lied or spread false growth rumors to recruits so many times I’ve lost count.
Log onto myfrontier. It’s a memo from Nides. 9 more coming from Mobile, 3 more from France. So it says.
Quote: Sounds like more bullish!t to help them recruit. They’ve lied or spread false growth rumors to recruits so many times I’ve lost count.
They are telling recruits that an AUS base is eminent, will go junior, and reserve will be short.... so hurry up and get on before the "wave".
Quote: Log onto myfrontier. It’s a memo from Nides. 9 more coming from Mobile, 3 more from France. So it says.
Don’t worry, half of them will be “mysteriously” delayed until 2019. Nothing to see here, just another lie from management.
Quote: They are telling recruits that an AUS base is eminent, will go junior, and reserve will be short.... so hurry up and get on before the "wave".
“Will be junior.” 😂😂😂
398  798  848  888  894  895  896  897  898  899  900  901  902  908 
Page 898 of 948
Go to