Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
31  81  121  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  141  181  231  631 
Page 131 of 783
Go to
Quote: Answered? Really? So, Horizon will order Embraers?

Have a good read sir.

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/regional/91360-whats-happening-horizon-jets.html
Quote: I've been looking into Horizon as a stop gap until I can get picked up by Alaska. Rumor had it that if you are hired by Horizon, Alaska will not look at you for two years, irrespective of hours/experience. Has anyone else seen/heard this?
There was a retired military guy in my class that was at Horizon for less than six months when he got hired at Alaska.
Just a thought.... Alaskan Airways is now becoming the magnet for all of the Delta, United, American, Southwet, jetBlue, Spirit, etc, rejects. My, how tables have turned.
Quote: Just a thought.... Alaskan Airways is now becoming the magnet for all of the Delta, United, American, Southwet, jetBlue, Spirit, etc, rejects. My, how tables have turned.
Perspective is a wonderful thing.
Kind of like a super model who turned into a 300 pound-cokehead-twice pregnant-pole dancer at the skankiest strip joint near a truck stop in the middle of North Dakota, frequented only by the most desperate horndogs.
Quote: I've been looking into Horizon as a stop gap until I can get picked up by Alaska. Rumor had it that if you are hired by Horizon, Alaska will not look at you for two years, irrespective of hours/experience. Has anyone else seen/heard this?

This is a well worn myth. Lots of guys have been hired at big sister in less than a year.
Quote: Just a thought.... Alaskan Airways is now becoming the magnet for all of the Delta, United, American, Southwet, jetBlue, Spirit, etc, rejects. My, how tables have turned.
Um, no, considering that I, and several other pilots here that I know, did not apply at ANY of those other airlines ... And I know at least one person who turned down interviews at one/more of the big companies you mentioned once he was hired here.
Not true. Just flew with one.
Two Delta new hires bailed to fly for Alaska last year. Total reject wannabes!
Quote: Um, no, considering that I, and several other pilots here that I know, did not apply at ANY of those other airlines ... And I know at least one person who turned down interviews at one/more of the big companies you mentioned once he was hired here.

You and one other dude? Case closed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
31  81  121  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  141  181  231  631 
Page 131 of 783
Go to