Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
133  183  223  229  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  243  283  333  733 
Page 233 of 779
Go to
Quote: "Alaska family" is a myth. Greater odds that Santa Clause climbed down the chimney and delivered your Christmas gift all these years. There are no "haters" here-just joe line pilots who call it like it is. If we were truly considered "family", you wouldn't expect to be invited to a 5 star banquet and served a Hot Pocket & tap water in a plastic cup while the owner and his special guests are served a 5 course gourmet meal with sterling flatware. And afterwards, they tell you how much they love, kick you in the nuts, threaten you, make promises that they have no intention of keeping, and send you on your merry way.
Unless you want to be based in PDX, the new Gig Harbor of the universe, I can't think of a single reason why anyone would want to work for AS, except that this may be your last stop. QOL, $$$, and retirement are what matter, which puzzle palace will never willingly offer. I suppose you can always hold out for Hell to freeze over.

Santa clause isn't real!!?? [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad to see people are FINALLY beginning to see through all the happycrappy "We are Family" B.S.
Quote: "Alaska family" is a myth. Greater odds that Santa Clause climbed down the chimney and delivered your Christmas gift all these years. There are no "haters" here-just joe line pilots who call it like it is. If we were truly considered "family", you wouldn't expect to be invited to a 5 star banquet and served a Hot Pocket & tap water in a plastic cup while the owner and his special guests are served a 5 course gourmet meal with sterling flatware. And afterwards, they tell you how much they love, kick you in the nuts, threaten you, make promises that they have no intention of keeping, and send you on your merry way.
Unless you want to be based in PDX, the new Gig Harbor of the universe, I can't think of a single reason why anyone would want to work for AS, except that this may be your last stop. QOL, $$$, and retirement are what matter, which puzzle palace will never willingly offer. I suppose you can always hold out for Hell to freeze over.
But... we won JDP 10 years in a row. Why do you need pay and QOL when we have a trophy.
Delta:

NYC 320 Capt is at 1 year 9 months
LAX 737 Capt is at 2 years 10 months
NYC 737 Capt is at 2 years 4 months
LAX 717 Capt is at 2 years 7 months
NYC 717 Capt is at 1 year 3 months
ATL M88 Capt is at 4 months

NYC 767-400 FO is at 10 months
DTW 350 FO is at 9 years 7 months
LAX 777 FO is at 2 years 6 months
Quote: Delta:

NYC 320 Capt is at 1 year 9 months
LAX 737 Capt is at 2 years 10 months
NYC 737 Capt is at 2 years 4 months
LAX 717 Capt is at 2 years 7 months
NYC 717 Capt is at 1 year 3 months
ATL M88 Capt is at 4 months

NYC 767-400 FO is at 10 months
DTW 350 FO is at 9 years 7 months
LAX 777 FO is at 2 years 6 months
Cool story. Hopefully you'll get a class date over there one day.
Quote: Cool story. Hopefully you'll get a class date over there one day.
Wouldn't we all like one.....we are 2 contract cycles away from major airline pay, benefits and work rules....but at least we got 200 an hour with Contract 200!
Quote: Cool story. Hopefully you'll get a class date over there one day.

It's not a story, it's fact. Where's the growth/movement with VX/as?
AS will conduct two new hire pilot classes per month beginning July 17 continuing through the remainder of the year. I believe the next opportunity to meet with the recruiting team will be at Oshkosh in July followed by OBAP in early August and a FAPA.aero event in late August. Best of luck everyone!
Quote: AS will conduct two new hire pilot classes per month beginning July 17 continuing through the remainder of the year. I believe the next opportunity to meet with the recruiting team will be at Oshkosh in July followed by OBAP in early August and a FAPA.aero event in late August. Best of luck everyone!
Do you have any idea how many are in the pool?
Quote: Do you have any idea how many are in the pool?
Or when the people were hired that start on the 17th?
133  183  223  229  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  243  283  333  733 
Page 233 of 779
Go to