Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108  158 
Page 58 of 323
Go to
Netjets latest & greatest:
During interviews I believe avg. block/ day was 1.5-3ish. I forgot exact numbers but it seemed way low.

Avg. Duty day 11-13ish

Avg overnight 10-12ish

Didn't write it down. Just a memory swag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A normal 7 day tour in the sovereign is about 25 hours of flying (my highest is 35) and 80+ hours of duty. I'm sure they didn't tell you that they include pilots in training and on vacation in the averaging of numbers. We have to make those metrics look good.
I new it had to be something. I know people at NetJets and the block hours didn't jive in my head

Just go pick a tail on Flightaware and track it for 7 days. That'll put you in the ballpark.
I gotta ask because I was wondering, what if you have a bad burrito at Teterboro and are enroute from TEB to BUR and somewhere over Chicago your stomach gets destroyed?
Quote: I gotta ask because I was wondering, what if you have a bad burrito at Teterboro and are enroute from TEB to BUR and somewhere over Chicago your stomach gets destroyed?
The same thing you would do in any airplane...
Always keep the Pepto in your bag

We had a guy PPP a squat over the trash bag in the cockpit and blow it out real good where I am now

Quote: I gotta ask because I was wondering, what if you have a bad burrito at Teterboro and are enroute from TEB to BUR and somewhere over Chicago your stomach gets destroyed?
First thing to learn about NetJets crew food program, order around Rudy's (TEB or any other location) at all cost. :-)
Pop*

8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108  158 
Page 58 of 323
Go to