DAL Poolie Info

Subscribe
121  171  211  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  231  271  321  721 
Page 221 of 829
Go to
Quote: That is a drawback with the "bucket" system, but I don't see the company changing it without some major givebacks on our part. It is just too efficient for them.
What about the MAJOR givebacks that we already gave them. We had this in our contract before we gave it away, plus a ton of other great work rules. The company is making money at an all time high. We did our part in that. Its time we get paid and work rules back without having to giveback something. We already gave enough.
Quote: That is a drawback with the "bucket" system, but I don't see the company changing it without some major givebacks on our part. It is just too efficient for them.
So you saying working here was like on your bucket list?? Are you kidding me? For crying out cornflakes!
Jug,
A buddy of mine in june 2 class. They (BB) emailed the drop a week prior to the new hires and asked that they put top choices down in order and then email back. By day one of class they will know where they are headed. Welcome aboard.
Quote: Jug,
A buddy of mine in june 2 class. They (BB) emailed the drop a week prior to the new hires and asked that they put top choices down in order and then email back. By day one of class they will know where they are headed. Welcome aboard.
united did this and it seemed to work well for people showing up to class, although some classes did get the bait and switch. Its interesting that theyre posting vacancies in greater numbers than class size. Are there really that many vacancies for ATL that didn't get picked up by junior NYC FO's who are trying to bid over to ATL?
I'd like to think you are not that stupid, but after reading your juno posts you just might be. Buckets are what they call the reserve groupings at Delta.

Quote: So you saying working here was like on your bucket list?? Are you kidding me? For crying out cornflakes!
Quote: united did this and it seemed to work well for people showing up to class, although some classes did get the bait and switch. Its interesting that theyre posting vacancies in greater numbers than class size. Are there really that many vacancies for ATL that didn't get picked up by junior NYC FO's who are trying to bid over to ATL?
I have no knowledge, but for there to be 29 extra, compass and mesaba hold backs = 20+9? Don't they get seniority with their class even if they get held back ?
Quote: Jug,
Thanks, glad to be coming aboard!

Good to know re drops, also--I'll be watching my email (even more) carefully...!
Quote: I have no knowledge, but for there to be 29 extra, compass and mesaba hold backs = 20+9? Don't they get seniority with their class even if they get held back ?
79 aircraft in the vacancy, but total class size is 50 including flow through, correct?
Quote: Several early newhires went straight to a line on the 717 in ATL. Probably also on the MD88 in NYC. It likely will be the case in DTW as well once the 717 starts rolling there.
Some of the CPZ flows on holdback might never sit reserve at DAL if they don't want it.
Quote: Nope...no hiring.
What?…………...
121  171  211  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  231  271  321  721 
Page 221 of 829
Go to