Kalitta Air now accepting FO applications

Subscribe
196  246  286  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  306  346  396 
Page 296 of 458
Go to
Quote: Thanks, that clears things. Has anyone tried to file a grievance on this?. From what you have written it seems clear to me that these lines do not qualify as hard lines
Good question. At this point I believe it can only come from the union since it hasn't been "experienced" by anyone yet. This is why I think the union should be addressing the subject and communicating with us.
Quote: What's the consensus among the pilot group as to the long term viability of K4?
Well, that is a million dollar question!

All over the map. I've heard 6 months after the old man is gone. To forever, we are in quite good shape financially, and market position.

Personally I think the new CP adds to my optomism. It is guarded optomism, but optomism nonetheless. I want 10 years. Hope for at least 5.
I had everything lined up for the Chicago job fair on the 5th. Got the email this morning that Kalitta pulled out due to operational needs.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of attending.
Thanks for the heads up!

Quote: I had everything lined up for the Chicago job fair on the 5th. Got the email this morning that Kalitta pulled out due to operational needs.

Quote: I had everything lined up for the Chicago job fair on the 5th. Got the email this morning that Kalitta pulled out due to operational needs.

Was this an email from Aero Crew Solutions? Glad I didnt buy my ticket.
Quote: Was this an email from Aero Crew Solutions? Glad I didnt buy my ticket.
Yea I was just going for Kalitta and had the tickets/hotel figured out. Aero crew sent the email out this morning or last night that they dropped out.
If they like your qualifications, you'll get a call to interview, job fair or no job fair.
Face to face time is still important. Most guys are qualified on paper, but I find I can learn a lot more about someone talking with them for 10min. And who knows maybe that's what helps you get just a little bit ahead.
Hey guys, anybody that applied recently what was the time from applying to getting a response?
There is really no time. Sometimes the look at the resume and start the process the day they receive yours. Sometimes the startvthe process 2 weeks after they receive your resume.
196  246  286  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  306  346  396 
Page 296 of 458
Go to