Kalitta Air now accepting FO applications

Subscribe
254  304  344  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  364  404  454 
Page 354 of 458
Go to
Invitation to Interview
Hello all,
I received an invitation to interview with Kallitta a few days ago and am excited about the opportunity. Would anyone who is currently working there be willing to provide a bit of insight and advice on what I can expect and prepare for?

Thanks in advance.
Quote: Hello all,
I received an invitation to interview with Kallitta a few days ago and am excited about the opportunity. Would anyone who is currently working there be willing to provide a bit of insight and advice on what I can expect and prepare for?
Thanks in advance.
Play a flight simulator. Only a tiny fraction of the pilot group got to witness the new interview process.
Quote: Hello all,

Thanks in advance.
There are a couple of tests and paper work the first day... then if you are selected for day two based on the tests (dont forget you are likely being evaluated all the time) you will have a panel interview with 3-4 interviewers one of which is generally a union rep. And a sim eval which is really straight ford. Its not rocket science.
Quote: And a sim eval which is really straight ford.
mine was straight chevy, but YMMV.
Phone interview
Good afternoon,

Bouncing off the wall happy that I got an email to do a phone interview. What can I expect from this?

Hella.
Quote: Good afternoon,

Bouncing off the wall happy that I got an email to do a phone interview. What can I expect from this?

Hella.
Probably with the ACP. Some background question. Probably ask if you understand the type of operation (ACMI) that we are and the type of work we do and the type of schedule we operate under. I would be surprised if it lasted more than 10 minutes.
Quote: Good afternoon,

Hella.
Before you get too excited, please understand that you'll most likely get cancelled for operational needs or reassigned to call on a different day. Seriously.
Quote: Before you get too excited, please understand that you'll most likely get cancelled for operational needs or reassigned to call on a different day. Seriously.
Gee Colt, you always come across as so happy here. All segments of the industry are hiring right now and after flying here I would hope your resume looks very good. I would never work in a place I wasn’t happy at in this environment. But hey, maybe I am the weird one.😀
Quote: There are a couple of tests and paper work the first day... then if you are selected for day two based on the tests (dont forget you are likely being evaluated all the time) you will have a panel interview with 3-4 interviewers one of which is generally a union rep. And a sim eval which is really straight ford. Its not rocket science.
Just talked to ACP and got invited to interview as well, are the tests ATP written type or what can I expect?
Quote: Just talked to ACP and got invited to interview as well, are the tests ATP written type or what can I expect?
I believe one is an atp type...others are cognitive and personality type tests
254  304  344  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  364  404  454 
Page 354 of 458
Go to