The Useful PSA Thread

Subscribe
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324 
Page 224 of 678
Go to
It all depends on wether someone is coming with 121 SIC or not. If you have no 121 experience, your number would likely come up before you could bid it. I would say the absolute quickest someone with zero 121 time could upgrade would be 18 months.

If you're showing up with 121 time, upgrade time will be shorter for the foreseeable future.
Quote: 18 months is the current rumor. Any truth?
Just read the last 20 or so pages here...it has been addressed many times.

Yes, upgrades are very fast right now. If you have prior 121 time, you will probably upgrade in less than 8 months. Without prior 121 time, it will take about 18 months.
Got to make a decision
I have prior 121 time and I am debating between PSA and Transtates.

Quote: Just read the last 20 or so pages here...it has been addressed many times.

Yes, upgrades are very fast right now. If you have prior 121 time, you will probably upgrade in less than 8 months. Without prior 121 time, it will take about 18 months.
Quote: I have prior 121 time and I am debating between PSA and Transtates.
The master debate

Consider your commute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enough. You've been spamming both threads and made up your own that was completely ignored. Either you're trolling for an argument or you don't know what you want. We can help you if you ask specific questions but saying "I'm trying to decide between the two" is a worthless statement. You would be better off asking which fruit we all liked best.
I wish they would offer the ATP ctp course already!! Looks like TSA is offering it now along with a few more.
Quote: Enough. You've been spamming both threads and made up your own that was completely ignored. Either you're trolling for an argument or you don't know what you want. We can help you if you ask specific questions but saying "I'm trying to decide between the two" is a worthless statement. You would be better off asking which fruit we all liked best.
I. like. melonsss
Quote: I. like. melonsss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would it be unreasonable to wonder if they'll want something in return for an increased flow..say SAP, for example?
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324 
Page 224 of 678
Go to