FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
68  118  158  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  178  218  268 
Page 168 of 334
Go to
Quote: With 10,000TT, you are probably over qualified, or "untrainable", according to the company. I've heard that too much time can disqualify guys.
So I'm supposed to be a Professional Airline Pilot that doesn't fly much?

Lol, I understand that you're just passing along what you've heard and I appreciate that. There's just something seriously flawed with that logic. Especially, considering Age 65 and and an economic downturn that had a lot of us stuck during the "Lost Decade".

Had to fly a good bit just to get by on RJ and Airbus rates.
Quote: So I'm supposed to be a Professional Airline Pilot that doesn't fly much?

Lol, I understand that you're just passing along what you've heard and I appreciate that. There's just something seriously flawed with that logic. Especially, considering Age 65 and and an economic downturn that had a lot of us stuck during the "Lost Decade".

Had to fly a good bit just to get by on RJ and Airbus rates.
It just shows how screwed up FedEx is if there is a "range" of hours they are looking at. The whole process got messed up when an outside non pilot was brought in to devise a selection process. Pilot input now is almost nil. A pilot rec was the best way to hire, IMO.
How long is the current wait from CJO to class?
Quote: How long is the current wait from CJO to class?

A couple weeks. They're interviewing folks that are available now-next month to start the next class. Agree in on CIV-mil mix. My indoc class is about 50/50.
Just heard FedEx is upping the interview process. Looking to hire 70/mo. There's here today back for day two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does anyone (Albie?) know when one can re-interview? I interviewed a few months ago, made it past day 1...only 2 of 6 got the nod on the second day.
Quote: Just heard FedEx is upping the interview process. Looking to hire 70/mo. There's here today back for day two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! Still silent in my emails. Hoping one day.
Is there some kind of secret wizard dance required to get invited to interview or is it just luck of the draw right now?
adding to previous post: VP says increasing hiring by 40 per month...was already at 30.
"As previously communicated, the numbers show that we’ll be replacing half our Crew force over the next ten years. Based on the extra Pilot hiring communicated in Posting 16-01, we’ll increase hiring by at least 40 per month beginning in June, with larger numbers expected as we continue to work on throughput issues in the training process. The amount of seat movement and opportunity in this bid is obvious, and I’d like to take a minute to remind you (and stress to our many new-hire Pilots) of an often- heard phrase in these bids- bid what you want to fly."
68  118  158  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  178  218  268 
Page 168 of 334
Go to