FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
213  263  303  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  323 
Page 313 of 334
Go to
If we just want to fill out the FedEx Credentials site and not the Global one, is there still a fee? I did my AA one a while ago and do not remember paying anything but I could be wrong.
Quote: If we just want to fill out the FedEx Credentials site and not the Global one, is there still a fee? I did my AA one a while ago and do not remember paying anything but I could be wrong.
No fee for just FedEx.
Quote: If we just want to fill out the FedEx Credentials site and not the Global one, is there still a fee? I did my AA one a while ago and do not remember paying anything but I could be wrong.
Again. Global uses a fee to import all hours, employment, and education to each airline. If you want to be cheap and have a lot of time on your hands. Then you can individually imput all hours, employment, and education for free for each airline.
Quote: Again. Global uses a fee to import all hours, employment, and education to each airline. If you want to be cheap and have a lot of time on your hands. Then you can individually imput all hours, employment, and education for free for each airline.

I’ve heard the global can create errors on each airlines Pilot Credentials. So I’d be cautious relying on the global push to all feature.
Quote: I’ve heard the global can create errors on each airlines Pilot Credentials. So I’d be cautious relying on the global push to all feature.
I didn't have any problems. So not sure what you heard.
Quote: I’ve heard the global can create errors on each airlines Pilot Credentials. So I’d be cautious relying on the global push to all feature.
It isn't that it "creates errors", but that the way hours and aircraft types are tallied on the global site is different compared to how each of the airlines does it on the AA, SWA, and FX sites.

So I found that sometimes the information got a little jumbled in the porting between global and the individual airlines. Nothing serious, but the aircraft type names might get changed or dropped off, or some other little nuisance thing.

Eventually I just stopped updating the global site and re-porting the data, and instead individually updating the info on the individual sites.

If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't bother with the global site.
Quote: It isn't that it "creates errors", but that the way hours and aircraft types are tallied on the global site is different compared to how each of the airlines does it on the AA, SWA, and FX sites.

So I found that sometimes the information got a little jumbled in the porting between global and the individual airlines. Nothing serious, but the aircraft type names might get changed or dropped off, or some other little nuisance thing.

Eventually I just stopped updating the global site and re-porting the data, and instead individually updating the info on the individual sites.

^^ This exactly!!
So do I need an individual site login also?
Quote: So do I need an individual site login also?
Does the instruction say you do? Been awhile since I used Global.
Quote: It isn't that it "creates errors", but that the way hours and aircraft types are tallied on the global site is different compared to how each of the airlines does it on the AA, SWA, and FX sites.

"2". Exactly what I experienced. The global portion of PilotCredentials is not good. I called them to get my refund, which they gave me. I found different transfer errors all over my FDX, SWA, & AAL apps. Ridiculous when you absolutely need everything perfect. The data sync feature worked a little differently (and correctly) over at the other website for DAL & UAL.

The global function for PilotCredentials is not worth your time and money. I individually updated each too every month, and it was like a part time job. But I knew my data was correct.
213  263  303  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  323 
Page 313 of 334
Go to