Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
87  587  987  1037  1077  1083  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1089  1090  1091  1097  1137  1187  1587  2087 
Page 1087 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Well....... we took a step backwards again bringing back ready reserves to the NYC market...... to sit with a spare aircraft but if someone else needs it then you just waste your time. How is this different then before? Solved nothing! The no ready reserves WAS a really good deal for those stuck in NYC not anymore though.....
Yeah, ready reserve pretty much sucks. They almost never used me except one time on ready in NYC, but so far in DTW of the three readys I've had, they called me out to fly immediately on two of those days. I don't see them getting rid of it.
Quote: Well....... we took a step backwards again bringing back ready reserves to the NYC market...... to sit with a spare aircraft but if someone else needs it then you just waste your time. How is this different then before? Solved nothing! The no ready reserves WAS a really good deal for those stuck in NYC not anymore though.....
Stop whining isn't reserve in New York like 5 months max? Wah wah bid the 200 if you hate reserve so much or go to envoy you will flow in 7 years. Please don't tell me you're the FO that asked New York approach what time the next flight was to DTW because you have to commute cause you can't hold it. Me me me, look over to your left you've got guys that say reserve for 8-10 years. Don't tell me I hurt your feelings now.
Yea my feelings are hurt and I'm crying you big bad bully you
Quote: Yea my feelings are hurt and I'm crying you big bad bully you

So reserve is 5 months in NY
Quote: So reserve is 5 months in NY
Sounds like ready rsv only if they have a spare A/C available.
Hope they open that southern base soon or there will be a lot
of spare 200's around to sit RR with.
Quote: Yeah, ready reserve pretty much sucks. They almost never used me except one time on ready in NYC, but so far in DTW of the three readys I've had, they called me out to fly immediately on two of those days. I don't see them getting rid of it.
That's because in DTW RR are used to cover other airlines F ups. When I sat RR in DTW I was used as a reserve for BLOW JETS, Express JET, Sky worst, shuttle americas, and compass's, and I have even covered mainline F ups. The benefits of being wholly owned...we are the B**CH.
Quote: That's because in DTW RR are used to cover other airlines F ups. When I sat RR in DTW I was used as a reserve for BLOW JETS, Express JET, Sky worst, shuttle americas, and compass's, and I have even covered mainline F ups. The benefits of being wholly owned...we are the B**CH.
^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^
Quote: That's because in DTW RR are used to cover other airlines F ups. When I sat RR in DTW I was used as a reserve for BLOW JETS, Express JET, Sky worst, shuttle americas, and compass's, and I have even covered mainline F ups. The benefits of being wholly owned...we are the B**CH.
That makes sense. I always preferred to get flown when I sat ready. Not a big fan of sitting around. Hopefully the next time I sit ready will be as a CA.
If you're senior to me, quit.

If junior, please be patient, this'll all work out, you're being paid well for a reason.

Two ways to approach any airline problem.
Quote: If you're senior to me, quit.

If junior, please be patient, this'll all work out, you're being paid well for a reason.

Two ways to approach any airline problem.

How can you say we're being paid well...have you seen the rate on the Delta contract for the 900? If they can afford to pay them that rate then they can afford to pay us MUCH better.
87  587  987  1037  1077  1083  1084  1085  1086  1087  1088  1089  1090  1091  1097  1137  1187  1587  2087 
Page 1087 of 2545
Go to