Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
207  707  1107  1157  1197  1203  1204  1205  1206  1207  1208  1209  1210  1211  1217  1257  1307  1707  2207 
Page 1207 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Just finished LOE and headed to LGA. Any recommendations on decent / affordable crash pads?
How long are you looking at reserve in LGA?
The sky is not falling. Expansion is way bigger than you think. More (way more) airframes than what was announced are planned in the next year. Defined pathway IS on the table, terms are the sticking point (ask your union reps who have been in the meetings). Just remember Rome was not built in a day, all actions have been carefully thought out to ensure the stability and survival of Delta. The variables involved are not apparent, so no use being the kid that didn't get what he wants when he wants it. This is a business, don't forget that.

Let the flame throwing begin!
Quote: How long are you looking at reserve in LGA?

From what I've seen here and heard from people in the training center, probably only a few months on the 200..hopefully.
Quote: The sky is not falling. Expansion is way bigger than you think. More (way more) airframes than what was announced are planned in the next year. Defined pathway IS on the table, terms are the sticking point (ask your union reps who have been in the meetings). Just remember Rome was not built in a day, all actions have been carefully thought out to ensure the stability and survival of Delta. The variables involved are not apparent, so no use being the kid that didn't get what he wants when he wants it. This is a business, don't forget that.
Finally, another sane voice in a sea of discontent. I didn't get the upgrade like I had hoped in 17-01, but I'm okay with that. My situation is far greater than it was prior to coming to 9E. I'll continue to enjoy the benefits of being on this team.
Quote: Finally, another sane voice in a sea of discontent. I didn't get the upgrade like I had hoped in 17-01, but I'm okay with that. My situation is far greater than it was prior to coming to 9E. I'll continue to enjoy the benefits of being on this team.
I agree. I'll enjoy the benefits of being top 10 in base now.
Pardon my ignorance but what does "Alternate" mean in the bid award?
Quote: From what I've seen here and heard from people in the training center, probably only a few months on the 200..hopefully.
I finished OE this month on the 200... They built a reserve line to finish March here in LGA. I have a line for April. I'm off to DTW when the staffing date for the vacancy kicks in. However, results may vary.
Quote: Pardon my ignorance but what does "Alternate" mean in the bid award?
It means that even though you weren't selected for that position on the initial award. They may award it to you in later revisions if necessary due to a number of factors that planning is unable to account for. Like secondary vacancies and withdraws etc..
Quote: Pardon my ignorance but what does "Alternate" mean in the bid award?
It's means you didn't get the award, but you are in line to get it if people withdraw.
Quote: I don't think most posters on here are that worried about the top 20%. We don't plan on being here 10 years like yourself.
Why don't you leave if your qol is bad.
Who said my QOL is bad? I am lucky. I hold weekends off and 16-18 days off. I

I have just been making general observations. I'm not complaining.
207  707  1107  1157  1197  1203  1204  1205  1206  1207  1208  1209  1210  1211  1217  1257  1307  1707  2207 
Page 1207 of 2545
Go to