Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Search
Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 05:14 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by Farmlover View Post
Have you not been to NYC bases lately. They are never there. So I can see this being a issue
Even when they are there it's a revolving door, and the ones who know the least and stick their neck out the least stick around the longest.

The variety of lies about the stupid fridge alone was astounding. I don't speak NY you shmucks, just tell me " i don't know or care about the fridge", not "the guy is coming tomorrow" while trying not to meet me in the eye.

Russ talked up faster internet, it's april already. Their router is so old it can't handle the number of devices, and if it could, it still can't update the device in under a day.

Lga is worse.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:20 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Flown with a few guys who have been trying to get the iPad but the office doors are always closed and no one there.
I believe it, though I'm more concerned about those who have the devices and haven't activated them yet. It's not that difficult, and the email with instructions was actually really good.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:21 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by Arvik View Post
I believe it, though I'm more concerned about those who have the devices and haven't activated them yet. It's not that difficult, and the email with instructions was actually really good.
Agree.
Why get them and not use it?
The entire group has been dying to get the pads for so long and now they drag feet? Don't get it 😞
Old 03-29-2017, 05:22 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by WhiskeyKilo View Post
I don't want to judge too harshly but it's to the point where if they aren't hitting the base office during normal business hours M-F then they should nut up and make a special trip.
Why? They won't be there then either, until a couple weeks ago the majority of them thought the ipad would all be delivered to our house. Now theyve got piles of boxes locked away and are indignant when pilots ask for their ipad.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: the right side

Agree.
Why get them and not use it?
The entire group has been dying to get the pads for so long and now they drag feet? Don't get it 😞
Ever flown with a guy who is disgruntled about the way things have gone here over the past *enter whatever period of time you want here*. I wouldn't be surprised if those type guys think they're screwing the company over by not setting up their EFB.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:25 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Speaking only for the group at DTW, I saw the office staff on more than one day spend HOURS not only handing them out, but hand-holding people thru the setup process that was clearly defined in the original email. It's not that complicated, at least for those who know anything about modern electronics, but the staff was going above and beyond in my opinion.

Originally Posted by JesuitValen View Post
Why? They won't be there then either, until a couple weeks ago the majority of them thought the ipad would all be delivered to our house. Now theyve got piles of boxes locked away and are indignant when pilots ask for their ipad.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:31 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by HighFlight View Post
Speaking only for the group at DTW, I saw the office staff on more than one day spend HOURS not only handing them out, but hand-holding people thru the setup process that was clearly defined in the original email. It's not that complicated, at least for those who know anything about modern electronics, but the staff was going above and beyond in my opinion.
Can't do anything like that at JFK, no internet. You can't even get the Boingo from the concrete bunker. I can only speak for JFK and our lack of base leadership.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:37 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by JesuitValen View Post
Can't do anything like that at JFK, no internet. You can't even get the Boingo from the concrete bunker. I can only speak for JFK and our lack of base leadership.
So, what you're saying is you are 1 of the 100?
Old 03-29-2017, 05:47 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by msprj2 View Post
So, what you're saying is you are 1 of the 100?
Got mine done with the free boingo upstairs while answering questions from passengers. Thank God I know what im doing with the apple stuff.

Cant say i was wild about it, gotta go surface here soon and I'll probably still have to carry both with the time I have left here.

When's you're upgrade class?
Old 03-29-2017, 06:36 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by Slaveaway View Post
Fwiw calls went out asking if people have qualifying 121 time. Handful of FOs weren't qualified
I know there were a few captain slots not filled but how short are they? I talk to some new captains and they say they never get used while other say it's almost non stop. I didn't make this vacancy because I was 150hrs away. Doesn't bother me too much because I'm guessing there will be another on before or during the summer.