Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
268  768  1168  1218  1258  1264  1265  1266  1267  1268  1269  1270  1271  1272  1278  1318  1368  1768  2268 
Page 1268 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Sure would be nice if they threw in a hotel room before each trip if needed
when doing TDY.
If you end up with a reserve line, hotel is paid for entire month. If you have a line, you can request hotel for the night before you start a trip and the night you end a trip if it is non-commutable. Positive Space in and out of TDY base ( 3x for the month ) to your home address city. And sometime others if it you just request it.
Is contacting the OCC duty manager to make a jumpseat reservation when going to Canada really necessary or does the gate agent have the ability to do it at the gate?
Quote: If you end up with a reserve line, hotel is paid for entire month. If you have a line, you can request hotel for the night before you start a trip and the night you end a trip if it is non-commutable. Positive Space in and out of TDY base ( 3x for the month ) to your home address city. And sometime others if it you just request it.
Doesn't matter. You can get hotel for every day of the month if you want. Also you get 6 Positive space for the month. You tell them dates and flights you want. Westin is what they use in DTW.
Quote: They don't provide a hotel when you're not working. But email Crew Planning and tell the what days you need one. And they'll set it up
Not true....
Quote: Is contacting the OCC duty manager to make a jumpseat reservation when going to Canada really necessary or does the gate agent have the ability to do it at the gate?
Call OCC. You need to be listed as a crewmember. Its been awhile since I've done it but I think I even showed up on the release.
Quote: How long it take Endeavor to respond to airline apps? I put my stuff in yesterday with them.
I received an email asking me to call pilot recruitment 33 minutes after submitting my application. I had an interview scheduled in less than an hour. YMMV
Quote: Not true....
I've gotten a hotel for the whole month before. Contract says they don't have to give you one as long as they give you a place to store your belongings. This ends up turning into such a hassle it's just easier to have a hotel room the whole month.
Quote: I've gotten a hotel for the whole month before. Contract says they don't have to give you one as long as they give you a place to store your belongings. This ends up turning into such a hassle it's just easier to have a hotel room the whole month.
Well that explains it. I was referencing the contract. Which specifically says that a person on TDY will not be provided to a pilot on days they're not working
[QUOTE=gojo;2337463]Well that explains it. I was referencing the contract. Which specifically says that a pilot on TDY will not be provided a hotel on days they're not working

I should've proof read before posting.
Quote: I've never been TDY here. But a friend has, and he told me he got a hotel room on the days he was not working; how else would you be expected to live in the TDY base?
I'm currently TDY both this month and last.

-Hotel all month if on reserve. I believe a line holder, hotel is only during off days...(just request what hotel you want).

-Round the clock per diem for entire month (somewhere around $1000)

-Positive space to/from your home to TDY domicile (allowed 6 flight segments per month).

It's a good gig if you are sitting reserve as a commuter in NYC
268  768  1168  1218  1258  1264  1265  1266  1267  1268  1269  1270  1271  1272  1278  1318  1368  1768  2268 
Page 1268 of 2545
Go to