Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
287  787  1187  1237  1277  1283  1284  1285  1286  1287  1288  1289  1290  1291  1297  1337  1387  1787  2287 
Page 1287 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Have you guys heard anything of a merger coming in the next couple of weeks. Debating on weather to ride it out here at L-ASA or make the move over.
No truth to that rumor. All sub-contractor flying (non delta or subsidiary operators) are being wound up and flying/aircraft are being transfered BACK to Delta and its subsidiaries.
Quote: no, you forget about lcc, ulcc, cargo, 135, mil, etc. Etc. The flow is important on principle. Daddy d wants us to fly their passengers while being perfect representations of their brand, held to the same standards of customer service and safety, make our gate announcements, achieve our nps, and wear they hat. Yet will only pay us 1/3 of what their guys get with a subpar contract, and no profit sharing. Flow, in a small way, shows they value us and believe we so meet their standards. Right now, it's "you need to be as good as us, but you're only worth a 1/3 of us."

right now, they say fly for us, but you're not really good enough to fly for us. I hope our recruiting falls flat and they can't staff this place until they give us real career progression.
beautiful!!!!! ^^^^^^^^
Quote: Don't wait on a rumor that won't come true and lose all that seniority and longevity.
No, thats not how mergers work. If he could predict the future he will certainly be better off at asa because of the alpa merger policy.

Starting here right before the merger would be a disaster

Quote: Must be legacy Pinnacle
Hey, good thing for me Pinnacle wanted to make sure all 200s were their quota for the future... better for Colgan obviously, but it sure worked great for me on the 900.

Thanks KH and JH!
Quote: No, You forget about LCC, ULCC, Cargo, 135, mil, etc. etc. The flow is important on principle. Daddy D wants us to fly their passengers while being perfect representations of their brand, held to the same standards of customer service and safety, make our gate announcements, achieve our NPS, and wear they hat. yet will only pay us 1/3 of what their guys get with a subpar contract, and no profit sharing. Flow, in a small way, shows they value us and believe we so meet their standards. Right now, it's "You need to be as good as us, but you're only worth a 1/3 of us."

Right now, they say fly for us, but you're not really good enough to fly for us. I hope our recruiting falls flat and they can't staff this place until they give us REAL career progression.
Pretty much nailed it. This explains all the regionals, how much longer can this charade continue?
Quote: Pretty much nailed it. This explains all the regionals, how much longer can this charade continue?
...as long as they keep showing up for work?
Can't merge unless Delta owns them. The merger rumor is not fact based.
Any recommendations on DTW crash pads?
Chief pilot told me we are taking all of ASA flying and they're going the way of Comair. And by chief pilot pilot a mean a DGS gate agent
Quote: Chief pilot told me we are taking all of ASA flying and they're going the way of Comair. And by chief pilot pilot a mean a DGS gate agent
And by DGS gate agent I mean i was urinating at airport and I thought i heard something from the stall behind me, i could only interpret it to mean...
Quote: And by DGS gate agent I mean i was urinating at airport and I thought i heard something from the stall behind me, i could only interpret it to mean...
Those are some atrocious sounds that come from those god forsaken public stalls lol

People just let loose...no holds barred, let-er rip...make any grown man want to vomit. This one dude I think gave birth to a gremlin
287  787  1187  1237  1277  1283  1284  1285  1286  1287  1288  1289  1290  1291  1297  1337  1387  1787  2287 
Page 1287 of 2545
Go to