Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
625  1125  1525  1575  1615  1621  1622  1623  1624  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629  1635  1675  1725  2125 
Page 1625 of 2545
Go to
So credit less than 100 hours. There’s nothing unfair about it, it’s a choice each of us makes. Why would you want to work more hours for a lower pay rate?

Quote: Seriously? With such a significant percentage of compensation being tied to a bonus, someone who is crediting 100 hours is making less per hour than someone who is crediting 75 hours. Just because you are making guarantee does not make your time more valuable than someone who is crediting over guarantee.
Quote: Agreed, so how is it that someone deserves less pay per hour rate at 75 min guarantee then others at 83 or more?
The pay rate would be the same regardless of what you are crediting. That's the point.
For anyone wishing to make extra money, here’s an idea for you...

https://edvonthefly.com/2017/09/22/e...american-made/
Quote: So credit less than 100 hours. There’s nothing unfair about it, it’s a choice each of us makes. Why would you want to work more hours for a lower pay rate?
That's not possible for many junior lineholders and reserve pilots, particularly captains. We have historically been paid on an hourly basis. The bonus changed that. Now a significant portion of our pay is based on simply being active at the company. Why do you think most companies are offering large bonuses and not significantly increasing payrates? It is far more beneficial to get the bonus converted into rates.
Well, in the case of EDV and DL, it makes sense because DL pays the bonus, saving the company over $40 million per year.

Regardless, even if our pay is based on 83 hours, I will strive to work 75 or less hours per month. I much prefer the QoL that comes with time off. That’s why many DL FOs stay in the right seat, enjoying time off while making $300-400K per year.

Quote: That's not possible for many junior lineholders and reserve pilots, particularly captains. We have historically been paid on an hourly basis. The bonus changed that. Now a significant portion of our pay is based on simply being active at the company. Why do you think most companies are offering large bonuses and not significantly increasing payrates? It is far more beneficial to get the bonus converted into rates.
Quote: Well, in the case of EDV and DL, it makes sense because DL pays the bonus, saving the company over $40 million per year.

Regardless, even if our pay is based on 83 hours, I will strive to work 75 or less hours per month. I much prefer the QoL that comes with time off. That’s why many DL FOs stay in the right seat, enjoying time off while making $300-400K per year.
Yeah, I don't differentiate between what 9E pays and what DAL pays, it's all a shell game.
Not exactly. I mean, to us it is. But to EDV bean counters and management, it makes a large difference. And that is why the company wants 83 vs. 75. Millions of dollars of profit are about to be lost.

Quote: Yeah, I don't differentiate between what 9E pays and what DAL pays, it's all a shell game.
Quote: Well, in the case of EDV and DL, it makes sense because DL pays the bonus, saving the company over $40 million per year.

Dude are you just thick-headed? Don’t answer that. Again, 9E has no money! We are not an business which conducts business. All money is delta money. Lmao @ “saving the company money”!
Quote: Not exactly. I mean, to us it is. But to EDV bean counters and management, it makes a large difference. And that is why the company wants 83 vs. 75. Millions of dollars of profit are about to be lost.
What profits? Show me a single source in which Endeavor Air (which probably doesn’t even have INC) files a profit/loss SEC filing.
Perhaps you are right. I was just going off what a person who has been here a lot longer than I told me during a convo about the bonus vs. pay rates at EDV. Please forgive me for trusting without verifying and potentially spreading bad info.

Quote: Dude are you just thick-headed? Don’t answer that. Again, 9E has no money! We are not an business which conducts business. All money is delta money. Lmao @ “saving the company money”!
625  1125  1525  1575  1615  1621  1622  1623  1624  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629  1635  1675  1725  2125 
Page 1625 of 2545
Go to