Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
908  1408  1808  1858  1898  1904  1905  1906  1907  1908  1909  1910  1911  1912  1918  1958  2008  2408 
Page 1908 of 2545
Go to
Quote: I was under the impression that the interviews are supposed to be set as the program matures to give an average of 12 a month movement. IE, if pass rate is less than 100% the number of interviews is supposed to increase.
One thing is for sure. If staffing becomes critical at 9E...interview results will be negative. Delta won’t hire Endeavor pilots if it has a negative impact on their feed. Captains numbers are currently critical.
Quote: One thing is for sure. If staffing becomes critical at 9E...interview results will be negative. Delta won’t hire Endeavor pilots if it has a negative impact on their feed. Captains numbers are currently critical.
I'm assuming that's on the 200 side? Or is 900 heading towards a problem?
Quote: One thing is for sure. If staffing becomes critical at 9E...interview results will be negative. Delta won’t hire Endeavor pilots if it has a negative impact on their feed. Captains numbers are currently critical.
We will see. If the initial results of the DGI is anything like the SSP things will sour here very quickly. They have to set the tone and have some early success. Anything less than 70-80 percent I think is going to be really disappointing.
Quote: We will see. If the initial results of the DGI is anything like the SSP things will sour here very quickly. They have to set the tone and have some early success. Anything less than 70-80 percent I think is going to be really disappointing.
And that in turn would hurt recruitment, exacerbating any staffing challenges.
Quote: We will see. If the initial results of the DGI is anything like the SSP things will sour here very quickly. They have to set the tone and have some early success. Anything less than 70-80 percent I think is going to be really disappointing.
I agree that it would be best to see positive results, but let's all acknowledge that we still have to earn it. Gotta bring it to the interview

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: I'm assuming that's on the 200 side? Or is 900 heading towards a problem?
Short on 900 and it’s been that way for months
Quote: I agree that it would be best to see positive results, but let's all acknowledge that we still have to earn it. Gotta bring it to the interview

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That’s the problem. Don’t kid yourself on this process. Yes we had plenty that fumbled on the 5 yard line. We also had a number of kickoff returns that got the no/ double no. Really weird outcome. Many actually claim their second interview performance was worse and got the CJO. Hmmm?
Quote: That’s the problem. Don’t kid yourself on this process. Yes we had plenty that fumbled on the 5 yard line. We also had a number of kickoff returns that got the no/ double no. Really weird outcome. Many actually claim their second interview performance was worse and got the CJO. Hmmm?
There were days where Delta didn't hire any of the SSP candidates. They came back in 6 months, did worse, and got the CJO. I think luck plays a large role, but luck favors the well prepared, obviously.

I think the DGI numbers will be very disappointing, unless it changes to the SSP rules.
Quote: There were days where Delta didn't hire any of the SSP candidates. They came back in 6 months, did worse, and got the CJO. I think luck plays a large role, but luck favors the well prepared, obviously.

I think the DGI numbers will be very disappointing, unless it changes to the SSP rules.
Sometimes interviewers like to catch you in an uncomfortable situation to see how you react. In the case of people feeling worse, it's perhaps that they didn't give the impression that they were in the presence of an aviation God and community saint. Perhaps they showed some weakness and under pressure gave the interviewers a glimpse of their personalities and not a canned version taught in interview prep courses.
I disagree. I think the DGI numbers will be higher than the SSP.

Quote: I think the DGI numbers will be very disappointing, unless it changes to the SSP rules.
908  1408  1808  1858  1898  1904  1905  1906  1907  1908  1909  1910  1911  1912  1918  1958  2008  2408 
Page 1908 of 2545
Go to