Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1017  1517  1917  1967  2007  2013  2014  2015  2016  2017  2018  2019  2020  2021  2027  2067  2117  2517 
Page 2017 of 2545
Go to
Quote: In real news, forget about West Coast or eJets until 2020. TSH is not budging on letting go of Compass. They see value in it and Delta never pays asking price. As I've written before, the schedule is everything. If keeping them at CZ in order to keep them flying is whats most cost effective, that's whats going to happen despite DL being placed in the middle seat of that deal.
How do you see that affecting the reduction down to three DC carriers, or is that off the table as well?
Quote: In real news, forget about West Coast or eJets until 2020. TSH is not budging on letting go of Compass. They see value in it and Delta never pays asking price. As I've written before, the schedule is everything. If keeping them at CZ in order to keep them flying is whats most cost effective, that's whats going to happen despite DL being placed in the middle seat of that deal.
Or just wait for an early termination of their contract with a slow off-season transfer of the aircraft ala ExpressJet....why buy when you can get it for free. Their Delta performance has sucked the last few months. No issues recruiting for the expressjet planes or bases or support structure, so no need to buy. And CZ has the same number of Delta owned aircraft that EV had give or take. And how would they handle all the AA flying. Buying never made any sense to me, but their consolidation through transfer strategy does.
Thoughts on ATL 900FO being more viable for junior people once ExpressJet flying shifts over to 9E? Theoretically, shouldn't the 900 become more lucrative / more flying later this year? Right now of course the 200 is getting more of the ATL candy...
Quote: Someone in building c accidentally left MS paint open and I saw the the contract to purchase cpz. It will be complete by q2 of 2019 and allows compass to slowly give back the AA planes 2-3 a month over 9 months. TSH was originally asking for the value of the AA contract and remainder of DL contract + 58.5 million. Now that figure came down recently.
MS Paint hu?

Delta is gonna merge us (that takes a year) and then we'd start a 5 yr fence after the SLI? I don't think you appreciate how easy it is to simply park the aircraft and bring them over 3 a month over the winter. I dont run the place, so I'm probably wrong.
Quote: Thoughts on ATL 900FO being more viable for junior people once ExpressJet flying shifts over to 9E? Theoretically, shouldn't the 900 become more lucrative / more flying later this year? Right now of course the 200 is getting more of the ATL candy...
Fleet manager just had a memo saying they anticipate adding about 3-5 lines of flying in ATL in Fall which would be around 18-30 crews in each seat.
Quote: Fleet manager just had a memo saying they anticipate adding about 3-5 lines of flying in ATL in Fall which would be around 18-30 crews in each seat.
Just from old ASA flying or does that include any forcasted growth?
Quote: Fleet manager just had a memo saying they anticipate adding about 3-5 lines of flying in ATL in Fall which would be around 18-30 crews in each seat.
I assume October which is the end of ASA flying. Maybe we will finally get some key west turns.
So aircraft and base bidding as a new hire is based on last four digits of SS number? Younger people get choice over older new hires?? Whats the deal with this?
I heard somebody filed a lawsuit...
Quote: I heard somebody filed a lawsuit...
Over what? The seniority thing?
1017  1517  1917  1967  2007  2013  2014  2015  2016  2017  2018  2019  2020  2021  2027  2067  2117  2517 
Page 2017 of 2545
Go to