Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1135  1635  2035  2085  2125  2131  2132  2133  2134  2135  2136  2137  2138  2139  2145  2185  2235 
Page 2135 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Ok let’s be honest. It’s one of the dozen scenarios they apparently have. My best guess? Probably get some old a$$ comair 700s and or maybe get them and trade them out for some new atmosphere CRJs.

Or we just keep flying the “new” CA tails. This is hands down the most likely rumor.
This is what I’m hearing. Happy Monday. At least for now, it’s not doom and gloom for us yet. This is now the second time theyve pinned us with CA tails.
I just don’t want to be downgraded and/or furloughed for the third time in my career... can a guy just get 1000tpic please?!
Aaaannnd, the entire reserve grid is red for March.
Quote: Aaaannnd, the entire reserve grid is red for March.
Sorry new here does that mean no open time at all or?
Quote: Sorry new here does that mean no open time at all or?
That means the company is lying directly to our faces and purposefully destroying QOL and company morale.

It means that even though we are way overstaffed, and offering Time Off Without Pay every month the company is simultaneously asserting that we don't have adequate reserve coverage for the month... despite the fact that the average CA reserve pilot in NYC averaged about 5 TOTAL hours of block in January.
Quote: Sorry new here does that mean no open time at all or?
On 900 CA side there was basically next to nothing.
Management can take a long walk off a short pier. They have now lost all credibility, respect, and good will they had earned the last couple years. This reserve grid nonsense has proven this group to be disingenuous liars.
Quote: Management can take a long walk off a short pier. They have now lost all credibility, respect, and good will they had earned the last couple years. This reserve grid nonsense has proven this group to be disingenuous liars.
They have complete control of the grid and I don't know of anything in the contract that dictates how or why they have to set it at certain levels. I can only guess their motivation is financial, which is their prerogative and within their rights so I am not sure about calling them liars. However, with the airline grossly overstaffed it does seem almost malicious to not allow any schedule improvements.
Quote: This is what I’m hearing. Happy Monday. At least for now, it’s not doom and gloom for us yet. This is now the second time theyve pinned us with CA tails.
I too have heard this rumor outside of 9E. Or at least the part where G7 is losing CA tails. They are for a fact being prepped to be returned to DL. Where they go from there is anyone’s guess.
Quote: They have complete control of the grid and I don't know of anything in the contract that dictates how or why they have to set it at certain levels. I can only guess their motivation is financial, which is their prerogative and within their rights so I am not sure about calling them liars. However, with the airline grossly overstaffed it does seem almost malicious to not allow any schedule improvements.
There are ways to easily allow flexability in a cost neutral way. In fact they could easily allow drops and actually save money in the current overstaffed environment but don't want to risk setting any precedence if things changed.
1135  1635  2035  2085  2125  2131  2132  2133  2134  2135  2136  2137  2138  2139  2145  2185  2235 
Page 2135 of 2545
Go to