Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1205  1705  2105  2155  2195  2201  2202  2203  2204  2205  2206  2207  2208  2209  2215  2255  2305 
Page 2205 of 2545
Go to
Quote: If Endeavor grows with new aircraft addition, the upgrade time should go back down again. But what happens after all those new aircraft are staffed with all the eligible FO’s? Do you guys see the upgrade time trending back up to 3 years for someone staring today ? Thanks.
There are a lot of FO's ready to upgrade as well.. I doubt we will see quick upgrades like in the past.
Quote: There are a lot of FO's ready to upgrade as well.. I doubt we will see quick upgrades like in the past.
250 + “upgrade ready” FOs hired in late 2016-mid 2017 just waiting for their seniority to hold it. If our growth is only 20 planes at 6 captains per plane that will only allow about 130 to upgrade. The lack of attrition, especially to Delta, over the last year has been just as big a reason as the delayed growth for why our upgrade time has crept up so much. I would expect upgrade time to creep up again after the planes are delivered unless Delta actually starts hiring our pilots en masse.
Quote: 250 + “upgrade ready” FOs hired in late 2016-mid 2017 just waiting for their seniority to hold it. If our growth is only 20 planes at 6 captains per plane that will only allow about 130 to upgrade. The lack of attrition, especially to Delta, over the last year has been just as big a reason as the delayed growth for why our upgrade time has crept up so much. I would expect upgrade time to creep up again after the planes are delivered unless Delta actually starts hiring our pilots en masse.
The hiring of 9E pilots to Delta should pick up around January.
Quote: The hiring of 9E pilots to Delta should pick up around January.
Funny how that works. Anyone interviewing this year should really closely evaluate how closely related they are to Chuck Yeager or Buzz Aldrin.

So Brickyard announced their new bases today. Can we announce new bases for us today, please?

#gearingupforgrowth #butsorryicantbelieveituntiliseeit
Quote: So Brickyard announced their new bases today. Can we announce new bases for us today, please?

#gearingupforgrowth #butsorryicantbelieveituntiliseeit
Sure, here’s CVG and RDU for ya 😎

The SDF base will probably be for United and maybe some American flying. BOS, probably for both American and Delta shuttle to DCA which Delta has announced to begin in September. The folks over in the brickyard thread said the Boston trips will mostly be single day pairings, aka shuttle. They will probably crew it with DCA and New York crews until December when the bases open. That’s my 2 cents.
Quote: Sure, here’s CVG and RDU for ya 😎

The SDF base will probably be for United and maybe some American flying. BOS, probably for both American and Delta shuttle to DCA which Delta has announced to begin in September. The folks over in the brickyard thread said the Boston trips will mostly be single day pairings, aka shuttle. They will probably crew it with DCA and New York crews until December when the bases open. That’s my 2 cents.
Don't tease me.
Anyone know how many new hires are coming in August? Is it still one class?
Quote: Anyone know how many new hires are coming in August? Is it still one class?
12 a week in August comes to mind, but don't quote me on it.
Quote: 12 a week in August comes to mind, but don't quote me on it.
If they’re going to be hiring that many, it would be nice if they started upgrading more than 4.5 pilots average a month...
1205  1705  2105  2155  2195  2201  2202  2203  2204  2205  2206  2207  2208  2209  2215  2255  2305 
Page 2205 of 2545
Go to