Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1211  1711  2111  2161  2201  2207  2208  2209  2210  2211  2212  2213  2214  2215  2221  2261  2311 
Page 2211 of 2545
Go to
EDV and SCA are mingling with Cage for career advancement? I know SCA has low pay rates n such but I wouldn’t be so quick to knock them. Sifting through their forum some posts complain and some praise the airline. All I believe is that having your CRJ rating plus a B-737 rating can’t hurt your resume. I know a few that have left here for there and let me iterate that if you’re in your early to mid 20’s, Sun Country is a great stepping stone and National Airline with decent international exposure.
Quote: Base Admin doesn't make policy or drive reminders. They are merely tasked by upper management to send them. Adding the comment "need I say more" is low emotional intelligence. I almost laughed. The fact they come daily, is ridiculous.

I imagine, we hold ourselves responsible to accomplish them when required and if necessary, just send one at the beginning or end of the week. If an individual hasn't completed them with a week or less to go, then its "possible" you may be "reminded".
Incorrect information: "The fact they come daily, is ridiculous." I have not sent the email daily. There has only been one reminder for quarter three's LMS. Forgive me for trying to keep Section 19 meetings off of people's records for an active 12 months. What was I thinking?
Quote: So who got the LMS "reminder" email from a certain base admin with the "need I say more" comment. Enough with the micromanaging already. They're not even due until the end of the month...
Micromanaging? Obviously, you do not know me. I could not care less about micromanaging anyone.

I just hope you're not one of the regulars who comes into the office eating the snacks and treats left for genuine, sincere crew members.

Feel free to mention my micromanagement next time you're here.
Quote: EDV and SCA are mingling with Cage for career advancement? I know SCA has low pay rates n such but I wouldn’t be so quick to knock them. Sifting through their forum some posts complain and some praise the airline. All I believe is that having your CRJ rating plus a B-737 rating can’t hurt your resume. I know a few that have left here for there and let me iterate that if you’re in your early to mid 20’s, Sun Country is a great stepping stone and National Airline with decent international exposure.
I believe the event is for both their pilots and our pilots to attend. It’s as much of an interview prep for their pilots as it is ours, not necessarily a way for Endeavor pilots to go to Sun Country.
Quote: I believe the event is for both their pilots and our pilots to attend. It’s as much of an interview prep for their pilots as it is ours, not necessarily a way for Endeavor pilots to go to Sun Country.
True that. I was rendering an opinion about SCA. They’ve just opened a new base in PDX that they can’t staff. They need talent. They are trying to appeal to 9E MSP hopefuls.
Quote: True that. I was rendering an opinion about SCA. They’ve just opened a new base in PDX that they can’t staff. They need talent. They are trying to appeal to 9E MSP hopefuls.
I heard their PDX base was scrapped, that they are no longer home every night, and their far lower than industry standard pay rates are no longer palatable due to the lack of being home every night.
Quote: True that. I was rendering an opinion about SCA. They’ve just opened a new base in PDX that they can’t staff. They need talent. They are trying to appeal to 9E MSP hopefuls.
I don’t know much truth there is to it but someone told me not along ago they’re just short of hiring people over the phone. If you’re looking for a new type sounds like they are calling quite eagerly.
Quote: I don’t know much truth there is to it but someone told me not along ago they’re just short of hiring people over the phone. If you’re looking for a new type sounds like they are calling quite eagerly.
It’s not a bad choice for some of our captains who already have quite a bit of 121 pic time. That extra type rating will make a difference... I do believe they have a training contract though.
Quote: I don’t know much truth there is to it but someone told me not along ago they’re just short of hiring people over the phone. If you’re looking for a new type sounds like they are calling quite eagerly.
This is true. I can personally attest to this. I have been offered an interview without even having placed forth an application. Believe it or not. It doesn’t matter.
Growth announcement is out.
1211  1711  2111  2161  2201  2207  2208  2209  2210  2211  2212  2213  2214  2215  2221  2261  2311 
Page 2211 of 2545
Go to