Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1331  1831  2231  2281  2321  2327  2328  2329  2330  2331  2332  2333  2334  2335  2341  2381  2431 
Page 2331 of 2545
Go to
Quote: So with zero NY CPJ flying what do we think they will be doing with us?
Flying 200s to CWA, SLN, TYS, and possibly IGM.
No ready reserve next month is good to see. We don’t need our pilots sitting around the airport for no reason potentially exposing themselves to this disease.
Quote: No ready reserve next month is good to see. We don’t need our pilots sitting around the airport for no reason potentially exposing themselves to this disease.
There is lots of RRs, it’s called a line holder on AVL.
Quote: I’m no accountant but how can someone say they are trying to save money by not giving CPTO at a reduced rate (50 hr/month) but instead have people sit reserve in a city with no departure as reserve paying 75 hrs/month? Looks better as a company to offer paid time off than abuse people and pay them a little more...
Because it's not an option in the contract. I'd be surprised if we didn't see an LOA come out before the next early bid with some sort of VPTO option.

One thing they can do is buy off trips or parts of trips. I wouldn't expect to see it at first. If scheduling gets a handle on piecing together our existing pairings, though, I wouldn't be surprised to see some amount of buying off later. There's very little variation in the daily schedule next month. It probably wouldn't be hard to build new pairings.

So why would they buy us off? The company is already on the hook for our line credit values. It's cheaper to just pay that versus the additional cost of per diem and three nights in a New York hotel if we aren't going to fly. Some folks will inevitably be stuck on AVL for the whole trip, but it's cheaper if we aren't all doing it.
Quote: So with zero NY CPJ flying what do we think they will be doing with us?
Reserve grid will probably still be red.
Quote:
It's cute you think there will be a glove.
Quote: I’m no accountant but how can someone say they are trying to save money by not giving CPTO at a reduced rate (50 hr/month) but instead have people sit reserve in a city with no departure as reserve paying 75 hrs/month? Looks better as a company to offer paid time off than abuse people and pay them a little more...
Not to mention the fact that all of the lineholders getting shifted to AVL is going to increase hotel costs in bases.
There is a grievance underway for the suspension of trip trades and open time pick ups. Management refused to negotiate with ALPA on the issue.

Good on the MEC. This is a clear contract violation, and the number of pilots on the Facebook group who are willing to be bent over by the company is disgusting.
Quote: There is a grievance underway for the suspension of trip trades and open time pick ups. Management refused to negotiate with ALPA on the issue.

Good on the MEC. This is a clear contract violation, and the number of pilots on the Facebook group who are willing to be bent over by the company is disgusting.
Let me guess, you’re senior and got everything you wanted. Well the rest of us have crap. A rebid with real trips would be nice
Quote: Let me guess, you’re senior and got everything you wanted. Well the rest of us have crap. A rebid with real trips would be nice
Yes, a rebid would be nice but Delta released the final schedule way too late for that. Regardless of all that, denying us the contractural right to trade trips and swap/add with open time is a clear contract violation and a grievance absolutely should be filed.
1331  1831  2231  2281  2321  2327  2328  2329  2330  2331  2332  2333  2334  2335  2341  2381  2431 
Page 2331 of 2545
Go to