Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 03-27-2020, 10:39 PM
  #23321  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Mar 2020
Posts: 239
Default

Originally Posted by thirtyonmike View Post
Very disturbing indeed. I am sad to say it but perhaps this is the start of what may be a very harsh learning experience for these folks.
Harsh how? Shouldn't we be grateful we all have jobs? And ditch the orange lanyards, they're ridiculous!
Rayjay is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 03:50 AM
  #23322  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 1,792
Default

Originally Posted by Yumyum View Post
it’s a generation thang
You're right. It's crazy how entitled the over 40 crowd is. Must be a generational thing
Casualinterest is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 06:14 AM
  #23323  
Gets Weekends Off
 
PaloAlto's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2020
Position: CRJ
Posts: 110
Default

Originally Posted by Rayjay View Post
Harsh how? Shouldn't we be grateful we all have jobs? And ditch the orange lanyards, they're ridiculous!
Obvious troll. Great first few posts you’ve had here.
PaloAlto is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 06:17 AM
  #23324  
Gets Weekends Off
 
PaloAlto's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2020
Position: CRJ
Posts: 110
Default

Originally Posted by Casualinterest View Post
You're right. It's crazy how entitled the over 40 crowd is. Must be a generational thing
The boomers with a double NO from Delta are some of the most entitled people in this industry
PaloAlto is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 06:27 AM
  #23325  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,648
Default

Originally Posted by PaloAlto View Post
The boomers with a double NO from Delta are some of the most entitled people in this industry
why do people have to label entire generations????
gojo is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 07:58 AM
  #23326  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: 24d
Posts: 376
Default

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
why do people have to label entire generations????
Its a millennial thing....
Sperrysan is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 08:01 AM
  #23327  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,237
Default

Originally Posted by PaloAlto View Post
The boomers with a double NO from Delta are some of the most entitled people in this industry
So 55-75yo are the most entitled? Wrong it’s their spoiled children who are
msprj2 is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 08:07 AM
  #23328  
Gets Weekends Off
 
shamrok's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2006
Position: Left Seat
Posts: 279
Default

Originally Posted by PaloAlto View Post
There is a grievance underway for the suspension of trip trades and open time pick ups. Management refused to negotiate with ALPA on the issue.

Good on the MEC. This is a clear contract violation, and the number of pilots on the Facebook group who are willing to be bent over by the company is disgusting.
lol....go ahead and whine tough guy....there might not be a company in the near future.....whining about the schedule debacle due to a basic global shutdown of everything and your concerned about your ability to drop or swap a trip??? Grow up...there’s a very good reason why we saw a 70% reduction and increasing ....just stand by buddy....plenty more surprises to be unveiled over the upcoming week to add to the list ....we are all about to “bend over” whether you like it or
not....and take off your orange lanyard....OMFG!
shamrok is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 08:11 AM
  #23329  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: 24d
Posts: 376
Default

Originally Posted by shamrok View Post
lol....go ahead and whine tough guy....there might not be a company in the near future.....whining about the schedule debacle due to a basic global shutdown of everything and your concerned about your ability to drop or swap a trip??? Grow up...there’s a very good reason why we saw a 70% reduction and increasing ....just stand by buddy....plenty more surprises to be unveiled over the upcoming week to add to the list ....we are all about to “bend over” whether you like it or
not....and take off your orange lanyard....OMFG!

Lol wow i bet your a stable person to fly with
Sperrysan is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 08:12 AM
  #23330  
Gets Weekends Off
 
shamrok's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2006
Position: Left Seat
Posts: 279
Default

Originally Posted by Sperrysan View Post
Lol wow i bet your a stable person to fly with
Very, now go find your safe space....
shamrok is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 11:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 08:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 07:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 07:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices