Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
138  188  228  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  248  288  338  738  1238 
Page 238 of 2545
Go to
Quote: So what you're saying is more good news for 9E?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I'm only saying that whoever runs Delta Hub News doesn't know that their own networking has elected to return 50-seaters at Endeavor. Maybe theyre pulling equipment out of other carriers. who's to say?
Doesn't make sense to me. Everything I have learned is that 9E is pulling 200s out of Kingman at a fairly good clip and the fleet is growing rapidly.

Quote:
Quote: Hey all,
Have a Sunday evening show for IOE, going to commute for Detroit, looking for any advice. Only 4 DTW-MSP flights on Saturday and they usually seem to be loaded.

Also any suggested crew rate hotels around MSP?
If you can't get there nonstop you can also try flying through Central Wisconsin, Cedar Rapids, or Grand Rapid, or try Soutwest. You have to call and list or go up to the gate.
Quote: No. I'm only saying that whoever runs Delta Hub News doesn't know that their own networking has elected to return 50-seaters at Endeavor. Maybe theyre pulling equipment out of other carriers. who's to say?

You should tell the Delta exec who told those listening to today's earnings call that they plan to park 40 50 seaters this year. That's where the tweet came from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: If you're commuting for IOE, I think they will give you a hotel if you ask OE Scheduling for one.
Negative. Once done with the sim everything applies to the normal call in honest and hotel policy.

If you want to be "conservative" give yourself the 3 flights. After the 2nd, if you aren't on the plane, call scheduling. They MAY positive space you, not guaranteed. But you are covered by the call in honest (CIH) policy with an extra flight showing you really tried. The other option, as mentioned, is through an outstation. The actual call in honest policy is 2 flights. That's why I mention conservative with a hint of sarcasm. Hotels will be on you if it's not commutable.

As far as the 50 seaters, DL is parking them in a net total, but they are being parked by republic, Skywest, express jet (Asa) while we cover the load. Endeavor has the newest -200's, meaning the last ones off the assembly line with lowest time on the airframes.
Quote: Negative. Once done with the sim everything applies to the normal call in honest and hotel policy.

If you want to be "conservative" give yourself the 3 flights. After the 2nd, if you aren't on the plane, call scheduling. They MAY positive space you, not guaranteed. But you are covered by the call in honest (CIH) policy with an extra flight showing you really tried. The other option, as mentioned, is through an outstation. The actual call in honest policy is 2 flights. That's why I mention conservative with a hint of sarcasm. Hotels will be on you if it's not commutable.

As far as the 50 seaters, DL is parking them in a net total, but they are being parked by republic, Skywest, express jet (Asa) while we cover the load. Endeavor has the newest -200's, meaning the last ones off the assembly line with lowest time on the airframes.
They're bringing 2 a month from the desert is what I was told.
Quote: Negative. Once done with the sim everything applies to the normal call in honest and hotel policy.

I can't figure out why so many at Delta don't understand that.
Quote: Since he brought up hotels, what hotel(s) are used for training, and does Endeavor do single or double occupancy? How easy is it to get from hotel to the airport for training?
We're in the Residence Inn Bloomington, by the big mall. Nice room, kitchen, workspace, etc. They even feed you some nights. Great setup for training. Wal-Mart a short walk away. They shuttle you back and forth to the schoolhouse too.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Awesome, thanks SB! Sounds like one can deal without a car for the 2 months of training.

Quote: We're in the Residence Inn Bloomington, by the big mall. Nice room, kitchen, workspace, etc. They even feed you some nights. Great setup for training. Wal-Mart a short walk away. They shuttle you back and forth to the schoolhouse too.

Quote: We're in the Residence Inn Bloomington, by the big mall. Nice room, kitchen, workspace, etc. They even feed you some nights. Great setup for training. Wal-Mart a short walk away. They shuttle you back and forth to the schoolhouse too.

Can you cook a descent meal with the kitchen space? Or is it just a small burner?
138  188  228  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  248  288  338  738  1238 
Page 238 of 2545
Go to