Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
89  489  539  579  585  586  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  599  639  689  1089  1589 
Page 589 of 2545
Go to
Anyone commute from DTW to NYC? I'm debating moving base to JFK because my seniority on the 200 would be much higher.
Nothing is worth commuting for when you can live in base....
Has anyone run a cost comparison between Endeavor's HRA medical plan (family coverage) vs Obamacare rates? I am just assuming the government rates would be higher for a family of four, but the Endeavor medical is far from a good deal compared to other private sector plans.
Received "all clear" email yesterday along with travel and hotel info. They were so great to deal with, they even allowed me to get PS travel from CLE where my last employer was. Also found out that you have to wear a suit for day 1.
Quote: Received "all clear" email yesterday along with travel and hotel info. They were so great to deal with, they even allowed me to get PS travel from CLE where my last employer was. Also found out that you have to wear a suit for day 1.
Congrats, I'm glad it worked out and yea they used to do the suit deal on the first day for ID pics but since they get those done right after the CJO I'm not sure why they have new hires wear them on the first day now.
I hope this question isn't too out of left field.

But does the commuter policy apply to leisure travel? Let's say you're in Europe try two flights to get back to base a day before your trip, are you covered?
Quote: Congrats, I'm glad it worked out and yea they used to do the suit deal on the first day for ID pics but since they get those done right after the CJO I'm not sure why they have new hires wear them on the first day now.
I'll put this out there for all new hires. Make sure to bring copies or have PDF copies of all birth certs, marriage certs, etc for you and every family member who you want to add to non-rev travel. They don't tell you that on the CJO day but you need that stuff. Also for benefits enrollment.
Quote: I hope this question isn't too out of left field.

But does the commuter policy apply to leisure travel? Let's say you're in Europe try two flights to get back to base a day before your trip, are you covered?
No. You probably should play it safe and come back a day early. As far as I know, commuting in from Europe doesn't count.
Quote: No. You probably should play it safe and come back a day early. As far as I know, commuting in from Europe doesn't count.
Don't think there is any language that says it only applies to USA only we have guys who live in Jerusalem, and Germany
Quote: No. You probably should play it safe and come back a day early. As far as I know, commuting in from Europe doesn't count.
I'm coming back a day early for sure. I even have two flights to get me back a day early. I was just wondering in case I needed a plan D
89  489  539  579  585  586  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  599  639  689  1089  1589 
Page 589 of 2545
Go to