Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
256  656  706  746  752  753  754  755  756  757  758  759  760  766  806  856  1256  1756 
Page 756 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Does anyone know what class dates they are filling?
Just judging from my schedule in the training side, we seem to be in a slight lull in class sizes and I'm guessing you could get any class you want. Im not sure what actual dates they start on though.
Quote: No. only thing extra you get is 8 hours of taxable per diem. If you are escalated to RR, then you get an extra 1 hour of pay on top of guarantee for each time.

Are you sure? I looked back at a couple months of reserve and rainmaker shows a credit value of 4 hours. In both of those months the only way my pay adds up is with 4 hours credit on each RR day. I agree that it doesn't mean jack unless you exceed guarantee.
Quote: Are you sure? I looked back at a couple months of reserve and rainmaker shows a credit value of 4 hours. In both of those months the only way my pay adds up is with 4 hours credit on each RR day. I agree that it doesn't mean jack unless you exceed guarantee.
You're absolutely correct, you still get a 4 hour credit for the day but his question was if it was on top of guarantee. So unless you're picking up extra to break guarantee then that credit doesn't really matter
Quote: You're absolutely correct, you still get a 4 hour credit for the day but his question was if it was on top of guarantee. So unless you're picking up extra to break guarantee then that credit doesn't really matter
Must have misread. We're on the same page.
Quote: If anyone has returned as a former XJ/9E, please PM me, I have a few questions.
You can PM me...I'm starting class again very soon.
Quote: I'm in the school house now. I heard chatter in the elevator that they're still putting guys in for all three remaining classes in 2016 (two in November, one in December?) Also heard something about an announcement of sorts on Monday for the 10/31 class.
What do you think you heard? Is it an announcement specific to the 10/31 class?, or do you presume it to be a company wide announcement?
Quote: I'm in the school house now. I heard chatter in the elevator that they're still putting guys in for all three remaining classes in 2016 (two in November, one in December?) Also heard something about an announcement of sorts on Monday for the 10/31 class.
Quote: What do you think you heard? Is it an announcement specific to the 10/31 class?, or do you presume it to be a company wide announcement?
10/31 - Flow to Delta.
Quote: 10/31 - Flow to Delta.

Please someone wake this guy up!!!
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

I'm willing to bet $100 nothing happens on Monday. Any takers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And ponies. Don't forget ponies.
256  656  706  746  752  753  754  755  756  757  758  759  760  766  806  856  1256  1756 
Page 756 of 2545
Go to