Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89  129  179  579  1079 
Page 79 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Buy a used flight kit bag folks, EFB is coming folks.
Based on what the Chief Pilot told recurrent today I wouldn't hold my breath.
Quote: Based on what the Chief Pilot told recurrent today I wouldn't hold my breath.
And what was that? Give some facts with a statement like that.
Budget. A month and a half ago he would have said they were around the corner. Now he isn't so sure.

He mentioned that lower fuel costs have made the $ value of removing the weight of the kit bags less.

I think they're coming just at a slower pace than the last memo/flight ops update re: efb's seemed to indicate.
Who's got the latest and greatest with yesterday's SSP numbers?
Quote: Budget. A month and a half ago he would have said they were around the corner. Now he isn't so sure.

He mentioned that lower fuel costs have made the $ value of removing the weight of the kit bags less.

I think they're coming just at a slower pace than the last memo/flight ops update re: efb's seemed to indicate.

I can't fathom how the $ value due to added fuel weight of 2 flight cases can be that significant. I'm sure we are paying way more to have all those paper jepps printed and then shipped. It's pathetic that we're one of the last groups still dragging those around with us everywhere we go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Budget. A month and a half ago he would have said they were around the corner. Now he isn't so sure.

I was hearing that management wanted the EFBs soon because of cancelled or delayed flights due to pilots and flight kits being in separate places, particularly due to IROPs.
Quote: I can't fathom how the $ value due to added fuel weight of 2 flight cases can be that significant. I'm sure we are paying way more to have all those paper jepps printed and then shipped. It's pathetic that we're one of the last groups still dragging those around with us everywhere we go.

TW said $500k/yr at old fuel prices
Quote: I can't fathom how the $ value due to added fuel weight of 2 flight cases can be that significant. I'm sure we are paying way more to have all those paper jepps printed and then shipped. It's pathetic that we're one of the last groups still dragging those around with us everywhere we go.

It's significant. Half a million dollars a year across the fleet when oil is north of 100 a barrel.
Quote: I was hearing that management wanted the EFBs soon because of cancelled or delayed flights due to pilots and flight kits being in separate places, particularly due to IROPs.
That, and add up all the OJI's from lifting that bag in and out. These things have to go.

The bags also take up space on mainline deadheads, inconveniencing revenue passengers.

It probably also hurts pilot recruiting when a pilot is trying to decide between airlines.
Any word on SSP interview pass rates this week?
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89  129  179  579  1079 
Page 79 of 2545
Go to