Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
33  73  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  93  133  183  583  1083 
Page 83 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Yeah they have been nothing but accommodating to me. I take a LOT of military leave and am about to go to the sandbox for the next couple months. No issues.
It's a nice change of pace from my previous 3 employers... It helps that the MSP base manager and flight training department manager are former military. They've helped greatly in my transition to the company.
Quote: Poor networking, no interest in Spirit, Allegiant, Frontier, Jet Blue aka holding out for a legacy, poor resume and or interview skills, too proud to attend a job fair or ask for recommendations. The list goes on and on. I've heard them all. But the majority of 15+ year regional pilots are still there because of laziness. Endeavor had what? 600 pilots not even go down for a free interview with Delta.
This. I can't even count how many I've talked to that say they aren't interviewing because they don't want to "jump through Delta's hoops." Boggles my mind
Quote: This. I can't even count how many I've talked to that say they aren't interviewing because they don't want to "jump through Delta's hoops." Boggles my mind
I don't get it either. It's like a college player that turns down an invite to the NFL Combine because they would have to do some extra workouts.

There are thousands of pilots begging for their phones to ring and there are 600 9E guys who won't even fill out the app and take a free shot.
Quote: You can get up to 3 mil days applied to your 11 garunteed days off and not take a pay hit. Or you can elect to take a prorated pay hit and get your 11 days + drill days off. So far I've found Endeavor to be extremely military friendly.
Great, thanks for the info! Do they pro rate the pay based on the min guarantee?
Quote: Great, thanks for the info! Do they pro rate the pay based on the min guarantee?
Yep, prorated if you want your 11 days+military time. Any military time over 3 days is automatically deducted from your pay.
Quote: Random question, does anyone know how scheduling works with guys that are in the military reserves? As far as having to do military drill a few times a month and 2 weeks a year?
This is the best job I've had as a guard guy. Whenever you put in for time off for military days, I'd do it via email. Then you have a time stamped record to cover your butt if there are ever any questions.
Quote: What the heck is anyone doing at a regional for more than 10 years?
Gee, now that you mention it, I bet nobody has ever considered why... probably have a ton of people realizing for the first time that they should have moved to the majors.
Quote: .......and you wonder why all you hear is crickets with comments like this.
1.) got the thanks but no thanks
2.) got the thanks but no thanks
3.) got the thanks but no thanks

Does that answer your crickets ?

Don't assume pilots here aren't trying to move on.
Hey guys can someone kindly give me a detailed response on how the travel benefits work here. I have not found any information that can help me out.
Quote: Hey guys can someone kindly give me a detailed response on how the travel benefits work here. I have not found any information that can help me out.
Here's what my buddy just told me - highest priority on Delta metal among all Delta Connection carriers (S3B1), which ranks below active Delta and Delta retirees (S3 & S3B, respectively). When flying 9E metal, priority is same as Delta active (S3). After 6 months, you get interline access, which allows you to buy ZED fare tickets (yield rate) on 20+ airlines around the world.

Unlimited domestic travel, unlimited international (just pay taxes). Sounds like a pretty good package.
33  73  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  93  133  183  583  1083 
Page 83 of 2545
Go to