New Envoy Information

Subscribe
154  204  244  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  264  304  354 
Page 254 of 690
Go to
Quote: 26 new hires scheduled to start class 4/25. They will all be able to choose any base/equipment they so desire as a trial by the company. May classes are looking to be even bigger.
This is interesting - is this going to continue into the June classes as well?
Quote: This is interesting - is this going to continue into the June classes as well?
I couldn't tell you. It's possible. I think the company is trying it out as a trial run. 26 showed up this morning. 1 guy chose CRJ ORD and the other 25 chose 175 DFW.
Quote: I couldn't tell you. It's possible. I think the company is trying it out as a trial run. 26 showed up this morning. 1 guy chose CRJ ORD and the other 25 chose 175 DFW.
1 smart guy :'D

CRJ is a better plane.
Is Envoy the only regional that offers new hires the option of choosing bases and equipment?
Quote: Thank you for stating the obvious. However, that does not justify them making false statements for use as propaganda, or as a failure to make proper assumptions with available knowledge (such as Letter T).
Corporate managers lie to their employees. That's a universal truth and it should be obvious you won't be told the truth until it comes out in the news media, if ever.
Quote: How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

What a dumb question.
Is Envoy training department so incompetent they can't project completion and retention rates? Many of your pilots have complained how screwed up your managers are, but I didn't think that made them completely unprofessional and incompetent. Do you work for the pilot side or the manager side?
Quote: What percentage are projected to complete training and to still be there at the end of the year?
How would you project that? Assume that people of a certain age will be gone within a certain time frame? Prior work history? Commuter v non-commuter... ?

Just go to Vegas and put $20 on black. Your odds at getting it right would be better.
Quote: Corporate managers lie to their employees. That's a universal truth and it should be obvious you won't be told the truth until it comes out in the news media, if ever.
So far that statement has proved to be incorrect.
Quote: Is Envoy training department so incompetent they can't project completion and retention rates? Many of your pilots have complained how screwed up your managers are, but I didn't think that made them completely unprofessional and incompetent. Do you work for the pilot side or the manager side?
They can use previous data, but class demographics change. Washout data is one thing. I've never seen a company say that they project a fixed date when a pilot will quit.
Quote: Corporate managers lie to their employees. That's a universal truth and it should be obvious you won't be told the truth until it comes out in the news media, if ever.

While your statement is true, it does not negate mine.
154  204  244  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  264  304  354 
Page 254 of 690
Go to