New Envoy Information

Subscribe
254  304  344  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  364  404  454 
Page 354 of 690
Go to
Quote: Or, perhaps the training department at Envoy is in good shape, and isn't part of the problems they are having there at all? Just a thought.
Envoy training program certainly is not a problem, any small ones in the past are corrected or gone too.
Quote: Or, perhaps the training department at Envoy is in good shape, and isn't part of the problems they are having there at all? Just a thought.
I think that's what he was implying
Hey guys, I just got hired by Envoy and I am curious about which base would be best for commuting from the East coast(KORF). I picked ORD but if I change it to DFW then I could get the 175, which I kind of want so I am not sure which one to pick. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Dallas,

You will hold a line by the time training is complete. Weekends off and late start early finish trips. Might get lucky and hold the 18 day off lines.
Quote: Hey guys, I just got hired by Envoy and I am curious about which base would be best for commuting from the East coast(KORF). I picked ORD but if I change it to DFW then I could get the 175, which I kind of want so I am not sure which one to pick. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Chicago will likely be the easier commute since you'll have both united and AA as options to get to and from work. While I think there will eventually be an ORD 175 base the exact timeline is unclear. There is a substantial amount of 175 flying loaded into the ORD system on Envoy in September and beyond so I don't think it's going to be too far into the future if you choose to take a 175 spot. Just be aware you may end up in DFW for awhile.
Quote: Chicago will likely be the easier commute since you'll have both united and AA as options to get to and from work. While I think there will eventually be an ORD 175 base the exact timeline is unclear. There is a substantial amount of 175 flying loaded into the ORD system on Envoy in September and beyond so I don't think it's going to be too far into the future if you choose to take a 175 spot. Just be aware you may end up in DFW for awhile.

Ok thank you. They told me that they will know by mid July, where the next 175s are going. So maybe I should just take DFW 175 for now and hope I can get ORD if they move the 175 there.
Quote: Ok thank you. They told me that they will know by mid July, where the next 175s are going. So maybe I should just take DFW 175 for now and hope I can get ORD if they move the 175 there.
Being on a growing fleet has historically worked out better for most people regardless of airline. I don't really see a problem with that strategy beyond having to commute a longer distance for awhile
I'm sure this is why envoy is playing coy on where the next 20 will go. The more possible bases the bigger the net they spread. Would the previous poster be just as happy if they all went to Dallas?
Quote: Ok thank you. They told me that they will know by mid July, where the next 175s are going. So maybe I should just take DFW 175 for now and hope I can get ORD if they move the 175 there.
Take the 175...you may be seeing palm trees on the east coast by this fall. If you catch my drift....
Quote: Take the 175...you may be seeing palm trees on the east coast by this fall. If you catch my drift....
Dude! Freaking awesome news!
An Envoy Miami base would be cool.
254  304  344  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  364  404  454 
Page 354 of 690
Go to