Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 06-27-2016, 08:26 AM
  #3511  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: forever fo
Posts: 2,412
Default

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
Stockholm Syndrome. If you don't know anything else besides Envoy then sure, I can see you have the blinders on. Like the frog who is plopped into a lukewarm pot of water on the stove, he's fine. Someone comes by and turns up the heat and the frog actually adjusts to the temperature and gets comfortable. At some point it gets too late and the frog boils.

I have left Envoy and let me assure you there are FAR better opportunities out there. Open your eyes, apply and get out. See the flow for what it really is. A Ponzi scheme and a siren call to lure unsuspecting saps into the fold.

It's sad to see someone carrying management's water when they are directly responsible for the absolute worst working conditions ever at Envoy. Most likely, the worst in the regional industry.
I'm a third generation airline pilot, a former alpa rep, and very connected through out the industry. I know dozens of people at every regional, lcc, and major airline. Trust me besides the fairly long upgrade, and current issues with building lines this place is far far far from the worst regional. The 72 hour schedules are because the company is trying to keep as many lines as possible at 15 days off. They could build them all to 90 hours which they would love to do with current staffing, but we would have 11 days off and uncommutable system wide. They are working at fixed the flight file issue with aag. It's unfortunate but things take time. Even the 10 grand took 9 months to work through the system. There are many programs slowly going through the same process to address everything being posted about online. Envoy isn't a bad choice despite what all you ex eagle guys who are rightfully angry about the 5 years of he ll. Trust me I lived them, and now commute because of it. However my goal is mainline and I'm making the moves and choices that will get me there. The flow is worth alot more than many realize. Many of the negative posts will retire from spirit or get hired alot later than they think at a major.
lakehouse is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 08:27 AM
  #3512  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: forever fo
Posts: 2,412
Default

Originally Posted by AdiosMikeFox View Post
Lakehouse is not management. He does post under other names elsewhere and he has not hidden who he is. He's a line guy and an FO. Definitely not management.
Thank you. And my eagle lounge name is different from here, but that's not to deceive anyone. And I gladly don't hide who I am, like many keyboars warriors.
lakehouse is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 08:30 AM
  #3513  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 540
Default

Originally Posted by lakehouse View Post
I'm a third generation airline pilot, a former alpa rep, and very connected through out the industry. I know dozens of people at every regional, lcc, and major airline. Trust me besides the fairly long upgrade, and current issues with building lines this place is far far far from the worst regional. The 72 hour schedules are because the company is trying to keep as many lines as possible at 15 days off. They could build them all to 90 hours which they would love to do with current staffing, but we would have 11 days off and uncommutable system wide. They are working at fixed the flight file issue with aag. It's unfortunate but things take time. Even the 10 grand took 9 months to work through the system. There are many programs slowly going through the same process to address everything being posted about online. Envoy isn't a bad choice despite what all you ex eagle guys who are rightfully angry about the 5 years of he ll. Trust me I lived them, and now commute because of it. However my goal is mainline and I'm making the moves and choices that will get me there. The flow is worth alot more than many realize. Many of the negative posts will retire from spirit or get hired alot later than they think at a major.
AMR/AAG has been working on the flight file for about 5 years. It's supposed to have gotten better every quarter since the BK. Sure takes some time.

Make wise choices there or a Spirit or Jetblue guy may retire with hundreds of thousands of extra dollars over their career because you chose to wait for the flow. Anybody outside of the 824 should take heed to this and not count on getting to AA anytime soon.
ag386 is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 08:32 AM
  #3514  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 540
Default

Originally Posted by go skers View Post
I guess you could say being terminated counts as leaving Envoy. Congrats!
I gave a two week notice and sold my vacation.

Working in recruiting is tough these days I know. Going home at night and playing with your Envoy E-175 model while listening to Always by Atlantic Starr is great for your love affair with the company.
ag386 is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 08:33 AM
  #3515  
Gets Weekends Off
 
MD-11Loader's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Pawn
Posts: 1,138
Default

Can anyone share the destinations out of ORD on the CRJ? I am interviewing in a couple weeks and trying to find out some of the places that I would be going. I can see what's airborne on FLightradar24, but a more comprehensive list would be better. Thanks.
MD-11Loader is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 08:42 AM
  #3516  
Gets Weekends Off
 
N927EV's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Qualified to carry liquids through security.
Posts: 771
Default

Originally Posted by MD-11Loader View Post
Can anyone share the destinations out of ORD on the CRJ? I am interviewing in a couple weeks and trying to find out some of the places that I would be going. I can see what's airborne on FLightradar24, but a more comprehensive list would be better. Thanks.
I think it changes a lot. But, a quick look through bid packet I see ord to MSN, LIT, OMA, SYR, PIT, CLE, MQT, XNA, JAX, ALB, BNA, EWR, DAY, COU, ELP, BDL, IAH, BUF, ABQ. They also do some DFW through flying which are places like PNS, LFT, Jackson miss, etc etc.
N927EV is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 08:51 AM
  #3517  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2016
Posts: 31
Default

If all these people on here are so bent on making garbage up to keep people away from Envoy like some great conspiracy where are they in another thread recently started in this forum?

Happens to be another thread trying to call out the worst training departments.

One would think these so called evil doers would show up there as well to spread all their lies and hate for poor Envoy. I don't see so much as a peep about Envoy though.

Seems to me that would be a great platform to spread all their lies and scare off any would be new hire.

Wonder why that is?

Could it be that just maybe these folks are simply stating the truth about Envoy? Could it be that Envoy is not known for any training issues?

Seems odd to me that not one mention of Envoy in that thread if these guys were hell bent on spreading lies and half truths about Envoy.

Seems to me you have a ton of tin foil hat conspiracy theory idiots on here making claims that all these people on here are one person with a personal vendetta to destroy an air carrier they may or may not work for anymore.

If I put my tin foil hat on like them I could assume the very same and point out several users here are all one person. Maybe some flunky flight attendant promoted into some middle management position who has no life and wants to parrot what her bosses say as if they are Gods.

Either way I do find it odd there is not a peep on that thread from these guys hell bent on destroying Envoy at all cost.
None is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 09:08 AM
  #3518  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2007
Posts: 194
Default

Originally Posted by None View Post
Seems to me you have a ton of tin foil hat conspiracy theory idiots on here making claims that all these people on here are one person with a personal vendetta to destroy an air carrier they may or may not work for anymoret.
You have roughly six different screen names that you actively post under. There's really no conspiracy theory.
go skers is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 02:45 PM
  #3519  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2016
Posts: 31
Default

Originally Posted by go skers View Post
You have roughly six different screen names that you actively post under. There's really no conspiracy theory.
Ha there is that bitter flight attendant with her tin foil hat on.
None is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 03:37 PM
  #3520  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,331
Default

Originally Posted by None View Post
If all these people on here are so bent on making garbage up to keep people away from Envoy like some great conspiracy where are they in another thread recently started in this forum?

Happens to be another thread trying to call out the worst training departments.

One would think these so called evil doers would show up there as well to spread all their lies and hate for poor Envoy. I don't see so much as a peep about Envoy though.

Seems to me that would be a great platform to spread all their lies and scare off any would be new hire.

Wonder why that is?

Could it be that just maybe these folks are simply stating the truth about Envoy? Could it be that Envoy is not known for any training issues?

Seems odd to me that not one mention of Envoy in that thread if these guys were hell bent on spreading lies and half truths about Envoy.

Seems to me you have a ton of tin foil hat conspiracy theory idiots on here making claims that all these people on here are one person with a personal vendetta to destroy an air carrier they may or may not work for anymore.

If I put my tin foil hat on like them I could assume the very same and point out several users here are all one person. Maybe some flunky flight attendant promoted into some middle management position who has no life and wants to parrot what her bosses say as if they are Gods.

Either way I do find it odd there is not a peep on that thread from these guys hell bent on destroying Envoy at all cost.
I find it odd that some still think what a few pilots say about Envoy on Internet forums is really the driving force behind why Envoy has poor recruitment and substantial attrition. Clearly, another more powerful dynamic is in play and that dynamic is the catch-22 that Envoy has boxed itself into. The embellished claims of upgrade/flow (still occurring) only exacerbate the lack of trustworthiness IMO. The direct unflattering environment from current Envoy pilots aggravates that. Criticism from non-Envoy pilots is in reality an outlier.
eaglefly is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
satpak77
Envoy Airlines
82
03-25-2020 05:55 AM
heading180
Regional
6098
08-18-2014 01:11 PM
bernoulli1129
Regional
1809
07-17-2014 12:05 PM
DFWEMB
Envoy Airlines
48
02-03-2014 09:52 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread