New Envoy Information

Subscribe
259  309  349  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  369  409  459 
Page 359 of 690
Go to
Quote: So what is the solution? Because at this point, I think it is simply too late to just raise pay and throw bigger bonuses at the problem. What do you see AAG doing? Because they certainly aren't buying any more group 1 aircraft for the foreseeable future.
Do what delta did with endevour. Copy deltaagain
Ace should go to RAH it's a much more enjoyable place
Quote: Great.

In reading this paragraph, in my opinion from what I've heard on forums and talking to Envoy pilots directly, your assessment of present Envoy seems to be the distinct minority. AFAIC, from my assessment, the ills you describe are not just "things management needs to do", but something far more systemic in their relationship with their pilots which to me appears quite dysfunctional. From past experience there (which sounds leaps and bounds better then the present), pilots lived up to 95% of their bargain with management and the reverse was less than 50%. I think management needs to FAR more then just to "wake up". But hey, sooner or later they WILL have no choice but to as their future is now assured. The pilots just aren't coming to regionals anymore and I think Envoy will be among the first to reach a crisis considering their present size and present feed responsibilities.

Good luck to you too. I think you'll need it.
You don't think the three WO's will continue to push FO compensation higher? They'll do what it takes to preserve their model even if it means driving the bottom rates up
Quote: Do what delta did with endevour. Copy deltaagain
It's coming. The timeline is unclear but it will happen eventually
Quote: Ace should go to RAH it's a much more enjoyable place
Troll, you're lucky I know and love you jerk.
Quote: Do what delta did with endevour. Copy deltaagain
Copy delta...but 10 years down the road. It's the American way. Day late, dollar short.
Quote: Copy delta...but 10 years down the road. It's the American way. Day late, dollar short.
That's my point... It won't be enough or soon enough.
Quote: Copy delta...but 10 years down the road. It's the American way. Day late, dollar short.
We can actually partially thank PSA for why Endeavor has the retention payments. The two biggest benefactors to Endeavor's mass exodus were Compass and PSA and its what caused Endeavor to financially incentivize their pilots to not jump ship through the retention payments.
All they need to do is:

Increase pay
Open bases
Fix schedules
Fix upgrade time

That's all?

So easy... Why haven't we done that already?
A vacancy/displacement bid is open eff <01 jul 2016
*vacancies* *enter training no later than*
<55 ord ca e75 <01 nov 17
<55 ord fo e75 <01 nov 17
<20 ord fo emj <01 nov 17

55 more captains, that will get us into 2010!!! 6 years is at least trending the right way!
259  309  349  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  369  409  459 
Page 359 of 690
Go to