New Envoy Information

Subscribe
357  407  447  453  454  455  456  457  458  459  460  461  467  507  557 
Page 457 of 690
Go to
Quote: But you guys can ride the "me too" clause like it's cool? Got it.
What are you talking about?
You'll figure it out.
Quote: You'll figure it out.
That was cryptic lol
Nope. Just do your own homework or continue to be the hypocritical pilot group you are.
Quote: Nope. Just do your own homework or continue to be the hypocritical pilot group you are.
Relax Francis. Go get laid or something.
New Envoy Information
Quote: But you guys can ride the "me too" clause like it's cool? Got it.

The "me too" clause is something Envoy's union negotiated for and means if PSA/PDT gets a bonus or improvement, they get it too. A rising tide lifts all boats. It doesn't take any leverage or improvements away from the other WO's.

However, since PSA/PDT don't have the "me too" and Envoy's new hire numbers are better, they must have gotten upset and complained.

The Envoy policy helps all pilots by raising the standards and pay. The actions of PSA/PDT act as an anchor because if some pilots are getting improvements, that's not viewed as a good thing (for them), so nobody should get it. Seems like nothing will ever change at the US Air regionals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Relax Francis. Go get laid or something.
You should consider your own advice. I'm plenty happy and relaxed, I'm escaping. But please continue to be an Internet toughy with all your bs mud slinging and illusion that somehow you are virtuous.
Nice spin job Shiner.
Quote: The "me too" clause is something Envoy's union negotiated for and means if PSA/PDT gets a bonus or improvement, they get it too. A rising tide lifts all boats. It doesn't take any leverage or improvements away from the other WO's.

However, since PSA/PDT don't have the "me too" and Envoy's new hire numbers are better, they must have gotten upset and complained.

The Envoy policy helps all pilots by raising the standards and pay. The actions of PSA/PDT act as an anchor because if some pilots are getting improvements, that's not viewed as a good thing (for them), so nobody should get it. Seems like nothing will ever change at the US Air regionals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you please cite exact references to PDT or PSA pilots complaining about the extra $5,000? Can you show proof that either pilot group cared at all, and that they demanded that this be stopped?

If not, stop whining.

I can't imagine any other regional pilots cared about this at all.
Quote: You should consider your own advice. I'm plenty happy and relaxed, I'm escaping. But please continue to be an Internet toughy with all your bs mud slinging and illusion that somehow you are virtuous.
That escalated quickly. I'm not sure how I was any of those things, but glad you're moving on. You need it.
357  407  447  453  454  455  456  457  458  459  460  461  467  507  557 
Page 457 of 690
Go to