PSA info

Subscribe
135  185  225  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  245  285  335 
Page 235 of 679
Go to
Quote: Yup. As well as only 50% pay for deadheads, minimum day cutouts that make it almost worthless, and even more recently, severely screwing over the FO's by making the displacement clauses even weaker.
Did we have more than 50% deadhead before? Are there FOs that are over 4 years, not due to personal choice?

I agree on the displacement language but that's due to the weak LOA, not the contract. I was told they were working on a fix in October. Big shocker there's no fix yet.
Quote: Someone in the pilot group dimed people out and supposedly there were threats of an FAA investigation. Not sure what the FAAs authority would be. Probably just a BS threat to get it shut down. Can't have the pions talking.
There was a new one setup within hours of the old one going down. And a new forum apparently.
New forum, bluestreaklounge
Quote: Someone in the pilot group dimed people out and supposedly there were threats of an FAA investigation. Not sure what the FAAs authority would be. Probably just a BS threat to get it shut down. Can't have the pions talking.

The correct response to the FAA and PSA mgmt should have been.

Contact my lawyer.

It's a free speech issue. **** em both.

End of story.
Quote: New forum, bluestreaklounge
Gotta coat-tail off of eaglelounge too...you PSA scum can't even come up with an original name without looking to your older and wiser brother!
Quote: Gotta coat-tail off of eaglelounge too...you PSA scum can't even come up with an original name without looking to your older and wiser brother!

I think it's making fun of yalls name
Quote: I think it's making fun of yalls name
We are all now Eagle now so shouldn't we all be on the eaglelounge?
Quote: We are all now Eagle now so shouldn't we all be on the eaglelounge?

Haha good point. Yo eagle pilot. Let me join your squad
We should have named it "Eagle Lodge".

Lodges are places that MEN hang out, smoke cigars, and sip brandy. Lounges are places for pimps and old cocktail waitresses.
Quote: Gotta coat-tail off of eaglelounge too...you PSA scum can't even come up with an original name without looking to your older and wiser brother!
Are you really that self-absorbed?
135  185  225  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  245  285  335 
Page 235 of 679
Go to