Skywest v2.0

Subscribe
141  191  231  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  251  291  341  741 
Page 241 of 1089
Go to
Quote: That's being held down by PC12s right now.
No, we go there in -200s...
Quote: No, we go there in -200s...
Boutique Air has the EAS contract now as of June flying out of MSP.
Quote: Boutique Air has the EAS contract now as of June flying out of MSP.
Oh really? Didn't know that. Well, they're welcome to it!
Quote: Oh really? Didn't know that. Well, they're welcome to it!
Just to be clear, they have the TVF contract, not BIS. I sensed confusion. Mostly because I don't think we've ever done thief in the 200.
Quote: You are not going anywhere. Face it.
Yup. If JB22's actual personality is anything like his posts, then he hasn't got the faintest chance of making it through an interview at the majors. Instead, he will become what he despises most — a regional lifer. Which would be poetic justice indeed.
Vacation use explanation
Longtime reader of these forums. Tried to step away from flying but it continues to steal my limited attention span. I have questions regarding vacation time usage. Currently, I'm fortunate to receive 6 weeks off and am able to use them whenever i wish so that I can take two week vacations with the family. I understand that at the airline industry I would not be rewarded that much per year. If after a few years at skywest, is it correct that you will recieve 3 weeks vacation per year? If so, are you able to combine a week (5 days) at a time with having 4 scheduled days off during a month to make a longer vacation? Is this difficult to accomplish? The attempt is to be able to take a longer vacation than just five days off at a time. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Quote: Longtime reader of these forums. Tried to step away from flying but it continues to steal my limited attention span. I have questions regarding vacation time usage. Currently, I'm fortunate to receive 6 weeks off and am able to use them whenever i wish so that I can take two week vacations with the family. I understand that at the airline industry I would not be rewarded that much per year. If after a few years at skywest, is it correct that you will recieve 3 weeks vacation per year? If so, are you able to combine a week (5 days) at a time with having 4 scheduled days off during a month to make a longer vacation? Is this difficult to accomplish? The attempt is to be able to take a longer vacation than just five days off at a time. Thanks for any information you can provide.
With a little seniority it's not uncommon to have a stretch of 10-12 days off without using very much vacation time.
Quote: Longtime reader of these forums. Tried to step away from flying but it continues to steal my limited attention span. I have questions regarding vacation time usage. Currently, I'm fortunate to receive 6 weeks off and am able to use them whenever i wish so that I can take two week vacations with the family. I understand that at the airline industry I would not be rewarded that much per year. If after a few years at skywest, is it correct that you will recieve 3 weeks vacation per year? If so, are you able to combine a week (5 days) at a time with having 4 scheduled days off during a month to make a longer vacation? Is this difficult to accomplish? The attempt is to be able to take a longer vacation than just five days off at a time. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Depends on aircraft and base, but I have gotten 3 weeks off with only 1 week of vacation used.
How long does the company typically take to announce awards for bids to transfer etc.?
Quote: How long does the company typically take to announce awards for bids to transfer etc.?
Usually a Tuesday or Wednesday.
141  191  231  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  251  291  341  741 
Page 241 of 1089
Go to