JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
285  785  1185  1235  1275  1281  1282  1283  1284  1285  1286  1287  1288  1289  1295  1335 
Page 1285 of 1383
Go to
Quote: The CP addressed attrition in today’s pocket session. Rather than improving pay or QOL, he has some initiatives to show new hires how much fun Jetblue can be.

Attrition solved.
I heard the bluejuice truck backing up into JBU from all the way in FLL.
Quote: The CP addressed attrition in today’s pocket session. Rather than improving pay or QOL, he has some initiatives to show new hires how much fun Jetblue can be.

Attrition solved.
None of the guys I’ve flown with who are leaving had “lack of jetblue social organizer” or “lack of culture” on their list of reasons why they were leaving. Seems like a waste, but probably a good deal for a junior FO who can’t hold MCO but lives there who will be home every night making 150k to say high to the newhires and do the recurrent luncheon that the chiefs got tired of zooming into every few days. A very jetblue move.
They’ll never say it but attrition will force their hand.
Quote: They’ll never say it but attrition will force their hand.
We will either fix it or shrink. Those are the only two options.

On another note, reading the earnings transcript I noticed that they sure do love to tout this "less pilot soft time". Anyone know what "less pilot soft time" is and why JG was patting herself on the back about it? Is it some kind if retention program, or is it related to our "Culture x 2" initiative?
Quote: They’ll never say it but attrition will force their hand.
It already has. Jb is spending $3.8B to kick the attrition can down the road.
Quote: We will either fix it or shrink. Those are the only two options.

On another note, reading the earnings transcript I noticed that they sure do love to tout this "less pilot soft time". Anyone know what "less pilot soft time" is and why JG was patting herself on the back about it? Is it some kind if retention program, or is it related to our "Culture x 2" initiative?
BOS-JFK-BOS 2.6 hours of block, pays 5 hours...2.4 hours of soft time. Dig a little deeper Giggity for the causes of "your" too high costs.

Attrition solved.
Sounds like the Spirit attrition plan.

Attrition solved.

oh god what did he say? The system CP?
Quote: Got to be like that, huh?

For stuff like that yeah.
Quote: BOS-JFK-BOS 2.6 hours of block, pays 5 hours...2.4 hours of soft time. Dig a little deeper Giggity for the causes of "your" too high costs.

Oh. So why was Joanna crowing about it like it was some great thing to get rid of? Will getting rid of it attract more pilots?
285  785  1185  1235  1275  1281  1282  1283  1284  1285  1286  1287  1288  1289  1295  1335 
Page 1285 of 1383
Go to