JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
119  169  209  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  229  269  319  719  1219 
Page 219 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Why didn't we picket Investor Day 2016? And will the MEC tell us what the company's low-ball offer was?

The natives are restless.

We need to give them time to really turn some profits on our backs, erode some more work rules, and further drag out the meetings.

It's Negotiations 101.
Of course they low balled.... duh. Really this is news?
Quote: We need to give them time to really turn some profits on our backs, erode some more work rules, and further drag out the meetings.

It's Negotiations 101.
Corporate America 101.
Quote: Why didn't we picket Investor Day 2016? And will the MEC tell us what the company's low-ball offer was?

Now we're talkin- B6 draggin their feet and not gonna budge without some public shaming.

I think that one action last year at Delta's investor day was the most effective protest. There were several hundred pilots holding "fair contract now" signs along the streets in Manhattan as the select investors were there to get the dog and pony show. I think that optic effected mgmt the most towards getting something done as it was the most embarrassing/obvious sign that all things labor are not right.
Having to sign in to a trueblue account to use flyfi is really cool. Thanks blue. Guess the previous system didn't work well enough?
Quote: Having to sign in to a trueblue account to use flyfi is really cool. Thanks blue. Guess the previous system didn't work well enough?
Actually you don't have to. There's an option below to "continue as guest".
Quote: Actually you don't have to. There's an option below to "continue as guest".
Disregard, I'm an idiot. I didn't see that option initially on my iPhone's browser. Pretty clear when I logged in on my iPad, though.
Quote: Disregard, I'm an idiot. I didn't see that option initially on my iPhone's browser. Pretty clear when I logged in on my iPad, though.
No worries, it's like I can never check the DRO properly on my phone but works fine on the iPad.
Hey guys! We got our free gift from the company! A free audible book! But not the book of your choosing. No its a book about self improvement! Wait for the $100 gift certificate. The check is in the mail. Next year we get stickers!
119  169  209  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  229  269  319  719  1219 
Page 219 of 1383
Go to