JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55  105  505  1005 
Page 5 of 1383
Go to
Sorry if it came across as harsh. Just don't want to see anybody put themselves in a corner they can't get out of.

If you are able to join Bluepilots forum I suggest doing so. Most everybody's questions have been asked there at one point or another. Just remember to filter out the other 90% BS rants and you'll most likely find what you are looking for. Some guys will say stay away from that site but there is good info buried in there.
Private messages work great!
Speaking of blue pilots, does anyone know who the administrator is (or if they even work at blue any more)? Been trying to sign up for years with no luck.
Quote: Speaking of blue pilots, does anyone know who the administrator is (or if they even work at blue any more)? Been trying to sign up for years with no luck.
Nobody knows, it is probably a JB intern.

Try sending an email from your JetBlue email address to [email protected] with your name and employee number asking for help signing up. When you try to register on bluepilots make sure to use your JetBlue.com email address for verification.
Quote: Nobody knows, it is probably a JB intern.

Try sending an email from your JetBlue email address to [email protected] with your name and employee number asking for help signing up. When you try to register on bluepilots make sure to use your JetBlue.com email address for verification.
I'm in the same boat. Tried many times, and haven't succeeded. Let me know if you have any luck.
Quote: I'm in the same boat. Tried many times, and haven't succeeded. Let me know if you have any luck.
Keep trying is the only thing I can think of. I hope everyone can get access, as said earlier there is some good info there.
I've pretty much given up on getting into BP, especially considering that there's only about a dozen new registrations this past year. I don't see the issue getting fixed.
Quote: I'm in the same boat. Tried many times, and haven't succeeded. Let me know if you have any luck.
Me three. Sent the request several times, never got anything back.
I have never been able to send the request to join as it always gave me an error. I gave up on the bluepilots forum many years ago. Not worth my time.
That's funny, usually the response I get when I mention that I'm not on BP is "good...you don't want to be."
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55  105  505  1005 
Page 5 of 1383
Go to