JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100  150  550  1050 
Page 50 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Was told from picket session which friend attended . 5 additional planes next year on top of the 10 that were scheduled .
Did your friend also inquire about how we will staff these planes (at least the captain side?)
Quote: question still remains... where do we get the airframes to cover all this flying we're planning? Maybe we find out in the next two weeks?

cuba, west coast, connect a dot destinations... seems like a lot of extra flying and very few upgrades... The crystal palace is silent!
Peter will be robbed to pay Paul. That's what this place has always done it. We need a dozen more airplanes to adequately serve the cities we fly to now. There will be no west coast expansion. Expect an email soon about what routes we are cutting to serve our new found destination darling.
Quote: I'm pretty sure the 11th and 12th are the "private" cooperate days... when the deals get inked. The 15-17th is open to the public for the actual airshow. Who knows... figures crossed all week!
Good to know! Stay tuned for more...
Quote: Peter will be robbed to pay Paul. That's what this place has always done it. We need a dozen more airplanes to adequately serve the cities we fly to now. There will be no west coast expansion. Expect an email soon about what routes we are cutting to serve our new found destination darling.
I don't know man. I'm usually pesimistic too but I've heard from enough people to think there might be something brewing on the left coast. I'm an east coaster so it doesn't really help me much either way... I'm just sayin.
If there is an announcement on a new West coast focus city, I would have to guess the rollout would be slow. Probably not a crew base for a couple of years. It'll put MCO expansion on the back burner once again.
Quote: Was told from picket session which friend attended . 5 additional planes next year on top of the 10 that were scheduled .
From where, I'd ask. Airbus is already maxed out on the assembly line. They can only make them so fast and the ones coming out are already accounted for.

There's really only one way for a quick expansion if that's where this company is trying to take us.
Quote: From where, I'd ask. Airbus is already maxed out on the assembly line. They can only make them so fast and the ones coming out are already accounted for.

There's really only one way for a quick expansion if that's where this company is trying to take us.
Taking some of Frontier's NEO deliveries scheduled for 2017. That's the rumor anyways...
Quote: Taking some of Frontier's NEO deliveries scheduled for 2017. That's the rumor anyways...
I think we might be taking more than just some of their NEOs.....
Yeah man the Frontier rumor has been hot and heavy in the last few weeks . Basically wanted for their aircraft .

Stirring the pot
That would fill in a few midwest gaps, easier push out west.
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100  150  550  1050 
Page 50 of 1383
Go to