JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
113  513  563  603  609  610  611  612  613  614  615  616  617  623  663  713  1113 
Page 613 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Real old and fuzzy info but I recall seeing an article about it. GPS linked to a smoke system where they fly a grid and it operates sort of like an old dot matrix printer. They fly the grid, the "system" handles the rest.

"The company that does this is Skywriters.
It works just as you'd expect. The airplane(s) have computer controlled smoke generators, several to a plane, and put out puffs of smoke instead of drops of ink. It's exactly like a dot matrix printer, just lower res and bigger."
Unless it’s a Navy F18 I think.

#delipackage
The question is... How many LGB peeps that live south are freaking the F out right now. Sadly, my average self is getting no calls. My H-model background is proving B6’s management theory correct. Best of luck, folks. See you on the 17th.
Quote: The question is... How many LGB peeps that live south are freaking the F out right now. Sadly, my average self is getting no calls. My H-model background is proving B6’s management theory correct. Best of luck, folks. See you on the 17th.
Why freak out? A LGB-BUR-LAX-ONT-SNA base isn’t desirable?
Quote: Why freak out? A LGB-BUR-LAX-ONT-SNA base isn’t desirable?
That's what American has to cover.
Quote: That's what American has to cover.
I bet commuting to RSV is awesome.
Commuting to LGB is fine. Commuting to Burbank on RSV is a different story.
Quote: Commuting to LGB is fine. Commuting to Burbank on RSV is a different story.
I thought rsv goes senior in lgb. I knew the plug fo had a line when he went over. (About a year ago)
Quote: I thought rsv goes senior in lgb. I knew the plug fo had a line when he went over. (About a year ago)
A cursory glance at LGB FO bid awards for March-June of last year shows that is simply not true. Couldn’t find a month where the plug, or anyone close to the plug, got a line, except for guys with VAC awards thrown in.
Quote: I thought rsv goes senior in lgb. I knew the plug fo had a line when he went over. (About a year ago)
In a way you could say that nobody is on reserve in LGB, because reserves are crediting over guarantee, there are no PRL's and there's no LCR.
Quote: A cursory glance at LGB FO bid awards for March-June of last year shows that is simply not true. Couldn’t find a month where the plug, or anyone close to the plug, got a line, except for guys with VAC awards thrown in.
It was right before the junior guys started getting it out of training. I know he was the plug till new hires started going there
113  513  563  603  609  610  611  612  613  614  615  616  617  623  663  713  1113 
Page 613 of 1383
Go to