JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
120  520  570  610  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  630  670  720  1120 
Page 620 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Yeah buddy!!!!!

Nice to have some good news for a change!

Tex
1st good news in a Looooooooooooong time!
Excited to have some good news for a change, but as a 190 guy I can't help but think it'll be cost neutral for our side. Either way I can't wait to read the full language.
If it is I'll either move to the bus or get really senior on the 190. I'm good either way
Quote: Excited to have some good news for a change, but as a 190 guy I can't help but think it'll be cost neutral for our side. Either way I can't wait to read the full language.
I’m sure the rates won’t change much for the 190, but that doesn’t mean we won’t see improvements in rules and rigs. Just getting rid of 10hr 3 days would make a huge difference.
Quote: Right here- Lets see the deal before we start blowin each other. Fair enough?
Im glad the company didnt want to sacrifice the summer.
This right here.
Cautiously optimistic. But this is the first step to good things.
Quote: I’m sure the rates won’t change much for the 190, but that doesn’t mean we won’t see improvements in rules and rigs. Just getting rid of 10hr 3 days would make a huge difference.
Agreed including a retirement DC plan and I'm guessing the seniority movement on the 190 will be a lot quicker. I don't think the 10 hr/3 days are a big issue on the 190 except for a few pairings here and there.

It just bothers me a little that the 190 won't see anywhere close to the kind of pay bump the Airbus will see. I get it...it's all about what's industry standard. I just know that BOS continues to be Jetblue's most profitable base and the 190 does about half that flying. Some of those routes include doing a double LGA turn in and out of the weather so we can compete with Delta and American for those business travelers.
Quote: If it is I'll either move to the bus or get really senior on the 190. I'm good either way
Rumor is a C-Series order will be announced in the next few months.
Quote: Rumor is a C-Series order will be announced in the next few months.
Indeed, and I think C-series rates are much less ambiguous in the industry.
Quote: Rumor is a C-Series order will be announced in the next few months.
I think that may still be in the air, but the school house says that they've canceled one of the airbus sims that was supposed to come... who knows.
Quote: I think that may still be in the air, but the school house says that they've canceled one of the airbus sims that was supposed to come... who knows.
Looking forward to the next pilot group in recurrent and what they have to say.
120  520  570  610  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  630  670  720  1120 
Page 620 of 1383
Go to