JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
287  687  737  777  783  784  785  786  787  788  789  790  791  797  837  887  1287 
Page 787 of 1383
Go to
Quote: So voting it down would have strengthened the language in the work rules? I believe we would have gotten a bigger signing bonus and maybe 3% COLA. At that point, the MNB was probably just looking at monetary compromise. The work rules had been completed before that.
Let me know what would have improved, besides MAYBE pay rate/PS/bonus or COLA.
Serious question for discussion Q.
Hope you're well.
No one knows, but when you voted yes, it was a yes for all of it. It was acceptable to you, and all the game theory going on was textbook union busting.
Quote: So voting it down would have strengthened the language in the work rules? I believe we would have gotten a bigger signing bonus and maybe 3% COLA. At that point, the MNB was probably just looking at monetary compromise. The work rules had been completed before that.
Let me know what would have improved, besides MAYBE pay rate/PS/bonus or COLA.
Serious question for discussion Q.
Hope you're well.
Absolutely.

Everything could have improved. But now we'll never know because we never even tried. We merely accepted the first offer. Hope you are enjoying your profit sharing and the weak contractual language. ALPA is self-imposed to begging for nothing more than a cease and desist to the current extra pay scheme. That is the effect of weak language. This was FULLY preventable and those 70%+ are to blame. A well written contract would have flowcharted everything out and left no gaps or loopholes.

Problem identification is Step 1 of a serious discussion. Identify all modes of failure.
Quote: Dude you don't know me, or what my understand is of how this airline works.

Genesis 9:7
Matthew 10:34
Quote: Matthew 10:34
Ezekiel 25:17
Quote: Absolutely.

Everything could have improved. But now we'll never know because we never even tried. We merely accepted the first offer. Hope you are enjoying your profit sharing and the weak contractual language. ALPA is self-imposed to begging for nothing more than a cease and desist to the current extra pay scheme. That is the effect of weak language. This was FULLY preventable and those 70%+ are to blame. A well written contract would have flowcharted everything out and left no gaps or loopholes.

Problem identification is Step 1 of a serious discussion. Identify all modes of failure.
By whom? Certainly not you. You’ve made it very clear you are only interested in criticizing the work of others, not actually doing any work yourself. (And no, making you the benevolent dictator of ALPA is not a serious response worth of any consideration)
Quote: No one knows, but when you voted yes, it was a yes for all of it. It was acceptable to you, and all the game theory going on was textbook union busting.
And if guys you are smart, the next round of negotiations will improve upon what we have today, making things better for our future.

Or... b!tc# about it on a forum. It's all about choices.
Quote: Absolutely.

Everything could have improved.
I think you meant “could of” ;-)
More quarterly profits!!!! Steve telling everyone of costs and costs and costs and well, no profit sharing. They beat earnings. Made a ton of cash and it’s a letdown to the people. Q2 will post even better cash as Easter was a gangbusters event. The IROP won’t even make a dent in the profits. Oh and this challenging Q1 with weather, I don’t remember that.

-Bubs
Quote: More quarterly profits!!!! Steve telling everyone of costs and costs and costs and well, no profit sharing. They beat earnings. Made a ton of cash and it’s a letdown to the people. Q2 will post even better cash as Easter was a gangbusters event. The IROP won’t even make a dent in the profits. Oh and this challenging Q1 with weather, I don’t remember that.

-Bubs
My favorite part...

“We have always believed in sharing JetBlue’s profits with Crewmembers who make our success possible. ”

How much was that last profit sharing again?

FU!!
Quote: My favorite part...

“We have always believed in sharing JetBlue’s profits with Crewmembers who make our success possible. ”

How much was that last profit sharing again?

FU!!
He’s right. Just not as much as they used to share or “share” with themselves.
287  687  737  777  783  784  785  786  787  788  789  790  791  797  837  887  1287 
Page 787 of 1383
Go to