JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
350  750  800  840  846  847  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  860  900  950  1350 
Page 850 of 1383
Go to
Quote: so sorry...But i technically didnt single anyone person out.
Yes child, you did.
So wait, we getting canned?
Quote: So wait, we getting canned?
Not yet- look for leave and then furloughs if need be.
So what are we thinking about CJO holders.../s
Quote: So what are we thinking about CJO holders.../s
id say I hope you’re comfortable with where you’re at for the next year or two.
In addition to what Capt Hand said, hopefully just need an updated background check. I think it's not very groovy when airlines say TBNT after you've already been CJO.

I still don't think furloughs are a guarantee. The economy and demand could rebound faster than expected, or worse. It's wise for the company to have plans for all contingencies.
I'm also a CJO holder. I was pretty worried when I saw that Southwest drained their pool, but our saving grace may be the fact that JetBlue's hiring process is so long, so they might be less inclined to start from scratch with the ~185 pilots in the pool.
Quote: I'm also a CJO holder. I was pretty worried when I saw that Southwest drained their pool, but our saving grace may be the fact that JetBlue's hiring process is so long, so they might be less inclined to start from scratch with the ~185 pilots in the pool.
It takes a couple years to complete the background check anyway, so should be done a few weeks after you start class in 2022.

Joking aside, I hope they don't flush you guys, and my prediction right now is they won't. My prediction is worth exactly what you paid for it. Maybe less.
I think JB is late to the everything is burning we’re going to furlough, please take concessions party. United and DL did it right. The market is coming back and so are the loads, they missed their window to try to claim doom and gloom.
Quote: I think JB is late to the everything is burning we’re going to furlough, please take concessions party. United and DL did it right. The market is coming back and so are the loads, they missed their window to try to claim doom and gloom.
so wait, no furlough anymore?
350  750  800  840  846  847  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  860  900  950  1350 
Page 850 of 1383
Go to