JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
367  767  817  857  863  864  865  866  867  868  869  870  871  877  917  967  1367 
Page 867 of 1383
Go to
Quote: I play shirtless volleyball with myself, because I'm the only one good enough to give myself a good game.
jeans? Or no jeans?

asking for a friend
Quote: For a second there I thought you said 6 day trips on the bus...
oh no never
Quote: it's always a good time when you play with yourself
but if we are talking volleyballs he should probably go see a Dr that can’t be right.
Landing de qual question...
Am I interpreting the latest ALPA email correctly? If you’re past the 90 days and on the 120 exemption, you have the option to not fly an RSV line until such time as you can do a sim requal event at OSC? You’ll be paid for those reserve days nonetheless? Or, if you get called out on RSV at 119 days, after having flown only 40 hours this year, you can Cowboy up and hope nothing happens that you’ll have to explain to the feds who will undoubtedly point out your lack of proficiency....
Quote: Am I interpreting the latest ALPA email correctly? If you’re past the 90 days and on the 120 exemption, you have the option to not fly an RSV line until such time as you can do a sim requal event at OSC? You’ll be paid for those reserve days nonetheless? Or, if you get called out on RSV at 119 days, after having flown only 40 hours this year, you can Cowboy up and hope nothing happens that you’ll have to explain to the feds who will undoubtedly point out your lack of proficiency....
if you request it 48 hours out I have a good suspicion you will be given a sim ride on the first day of your rsv block
Quote: if you request it 48 hours out I have a good suspicion you will be given a sim ride on the first day of your rsv block
Requested it 2 weeks ago. Acknowledged with, we don’t know when we can accommodate you. I requested it before dequal, now I’m in the 120 day. The way I understand it, I can now refuse an assignment in the 120?
Quote: Requested it 2 weeks ago. Acknowledged with, we don’t know when we can accommodate you. I requested it before dequal, now I’m in the 120 day. The way I understand it, I can now refuse an assignment in the 120?
then I would say yes
Sent email requesting sim landings. No reply.

Sent second email, referencing first email. Still no reply.

Curious what they’ll say when I get a RSV assignment and I reply “Unable, still waiting on that sim...”
Has anyone been given the 150 day extension yet? Or do you just turn into a pumpkin after 120, and wait for the sim call?
Quote: Has anyone been given the 150 day extension yet? Or do you just turn into a pumpkin after 120, and wait for the sim call?

I got the 150 day extension. Just showed up in my email a few weeks ago.

Haven’t heard anything about a sim yet. I have about 2 weeks left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
367  767  817  857  863  864  865  866  867  868  869  870  871  877  917  967  1367 
Page 867 of 1383
Go to