What do you expect with new contract?

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 46
Go to
What do you expect with new contract?
The JNC email from today doesn't seem very promising. Sounds like AS mgmt is stalling.
[QUOTE=OCCP;2214307]The JNC email from today doesn't seem very promising. Sounds like AS mgmt is stalling.[/QUOTE

BOTH AK and VA mgt teams are involved in the TPA. Hard to say if one or the other is stalling unless you know something specific.
Quote:

BOTH AK and VA mgt teams are involved in the TPA. Hard to say if one or the other is stalling unless you know something specific.
Since the section they are hung up on is negotiating a JCBA, it's Alaska that is the problem. Virgin management will be long gone by then.
I'm hearing they're not playing nice in regards to scope.
Quote: I'm hearing they're not playing nice in regards to scope.
I'm sure you didn't hear that from anyone who knows.
They're negotiating the TPA, not the JCBA. Though it seems the hold up is on the section that deals with the process and timeline of a JCBA.
A quick search didn't come up with anything... what is a TPA?
Transition and Process Agreement. What basically spells out the framework and conditions we'd operate at during the merger process itself working towards SOC.
Not surprised in the slightest. Just the tip of the BS iceberg with Alaska management. I wouldn't be shocked if they want concessions to help pay for their acquisition. Stay tuned....or don't. It will just drive you nuts.
It would be sad but also funny in an odd way if they want concessions while other companies are getting huge raises and the industry as a whole is trending upwards.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 46
Go to