Envoy

Subscribe
52  102  142  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  162  202  252  652 
Page 152 of 1100
Go to
Quote: A few more questions!

How much is a single guy paying for insurance over at Envoy right now ?

Also does the 401k roll over to American once a pilot flows ? Is it the same company for 401k?
I pay 80 per paycheck so every 2 weeks, but that's because I chose the option with the most benefits. There are 2 other options for health insurance that are cheaper. There's also optional short term and long term disability, and other types of insurance.
Quote: I pay 80 per paycheck so every 2 weeks, but that's because I chose the option with the most benefits. There are 2 other options for health insurance that are cheaper. There's also optional short term and long term disability, and other types of insurance.
I have the cheapest of the 3 options for health insurance and I pay $48 per paycheck every 2 weeks.
Pay periods
Quote: I have the cheapest of the 3 options for health insurance and I pay $48 per paycheck every 2 weeks.
Envoy pays every two weeks, but bids are monthly? How does that work out?

How long of a delay is there in getting paid? What about per diem? How do you "submit" what you fly and per diem?
You don't have to submit anything unless you do something weird like taxi an airplane or home study. You are paid half guarantee on the 15th and the previous months Perdiem and the other half of guarantee plus or minus overages on the last day of the month.
Quote: Envoy pays every two weeks, but bids are monthly? How does that work out?

How long of a delay is there in getting paid? What about per diem? How do you "submit" what you fly and per diem?
Your monthly guarantee is split in half. So for me since I'm on reserve it's 75 hours. My paycheck on the 15th is the first half of the 75 hours, and the paycheck on the 31st is the second half of the 75 plus OT/JM pay and your per diem. Any OT is paid the month after. So let's say you flew OT on 1/15/2017, you'll get paid for that and any OT flown in January on the February 31st paycheck.
Pay periods
But it is actually twice a month, not every two weeks?

That is the real reason I was wondering is pay verses bid period. Some company's have 28 day bid periods and I assume pay every two weeks instead of monthly bids and pay twice a month. Both of the previous posts said "every two weeks". It is semantics, but makes a difference in how much you are actually paying for insurance and figuring out the family budget.
Quote: Your monthly guarantee is split in half. So for me since I'm on reserve it's 75 hours. My paycheck on the 15th is the first half of the 75 hours, and the paycheck on the 31st is the second half of the 75 plus OT/JM pay and your per diem. Any OT is paid the month after. So let's say you flew OT on 1/15/2017, you'll get paid for that and any OT flown in January on the February 31st paycheck.
Good to know it is fairly simple and quick not a big nut roll to get paid. My current company leaves a lot to be desired for travel pay.
Quote: But it is actually twice a month, not every two weeks?

That is the real reason I was wondering is pay verses bid period. Some company's have 28 day bid periods and I assume pay every two weeks instead of monthly bids and pay twice a month. Both of the previous posts said "every two weeks". It is semantics, but makes a difference in how much you are actually paying for insurance and figuring out the family budget.
Yes. On the 15th and last day of the month.
Pay is twice a month, not every two weeks. You're right, it does actually make a difference. My wife (nurse) gets paid every two weeks. She's actually paid more frequently than me, but every two weeks makes budgeting really complicated. Bills are monthly.
Quote: Good to know it is fairly simple and quick not a big nut roll to get paid. My current company leaves a lot to be desired for travel pay.
It's all automatic, but I don't know about simple.
Once you start getting into cancellations, OT, trades, etc. it can get really complicated to keep track of what you should get paid. That's goes for you AND for the pay/comp auditor who determines how much you actually get.
52  102  142  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  162  202  252  652 
Page 152 of 1100
Go to