Envoy

Subscribe
86  136  176  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  196  236  286  686 
Page 186 of 1100
Go to
Quote: Can someone help me with this? Which one is a better option:

1) Envoy living and homebased in DFW
2) Skywest commuting from DFW to ORD

Considering no Junior manning in SKW and supposedly batter schedules, not sure what would be better.
SKW schedules are definitely better, but DEFINITELY not worth a commute. Especially between DFW and ORD. Just no, no, no.
Quote: Anyone have any gouge on class numbers for this coming Mondays class?
Low 30's is the word on the street
Quote: SKW schedules are definitely better, but DEFINITELY not worth a commute. Especially between DFW and ORD. Just no, no, no.
Are you kidding? It's not even close. Flow, 42,000 in bonuses over 3 years you'd be throwing away at skywest. I'm completely sick of people acting like skywest is even in the same league as Envoy. They used to be, but for the new hire with the present contact they aren't even close to competitive.
Quote: Are you kidding? It's not even close. Flow, 42,000 in bonuses over 3 years you'd be throwing away at skywest. I'm completely sick of people acting like skywest is even in the same league as Envoy. They used to be, but for the new hire with the present contact they aren't even close to competitive.
Good schedules, good QOL, and a company that treats you well is worth a lot to some people. SKW blows Envoy out of the water in many areas. Why do you think they haven't thrown big money at new hires yet? Because they don't have to. They are filling classes just fine. Yes you'll make more money at Envoy. But you can't deny the vastly superior QOL at SKW. And for some people, QOL>$
Quote: Im 23 and got the E175.

They weren't talking about IQ's.
Quote: Can someone help me with this? Which one is a better option:

1) Envoy living and homebased in DFW
2) Skywest commuting from DFW to ORD

Considering no Junior manning in SKW and supposedly batter schedules, not sure what would be better.
Plan on DTW at Skywest, not ORD. Haven't gotten anyone in ORD in 2 months.
Quote: Are you kidding? It's not even close. Flow, 42,000 in bonuses over 3 years you'd be throwing away at skywest. I'm completely sick of people acting like skywest is even in the same league as Envoy. They used to be, but for the new hire with the present contact they aren't even close to competitive.
Still hiring the most pilots every month though proves you wrong. Almost over 100 new hires in March. It's called different personalities....because not everyone has the same wants as you do. Lol.

"Flow flow flow" "BONUSES"...do you guys ever think outside the box? Clearly not if you're that upset about it....

Why do people argue their regional is better so much? I mean, unless you aren't happy at your shop you shouldn't care what others think. Am I right?
Quote: Still hiring the most pilots every month though proves you wrong. Almost over 100 new hires in March. It's called different personalities....because not everyone has the same wants as you do. Lol.

"Flow flow flow" "BONUSES"...do you guys ever think outside the box? Clearly not if you're that upset about it....

Why do people argue their regional is better so much? I mean, unless you aren't happy at your shop you shouldn't care what others think. Am I right?
Skywest has vastly different base choices, little competition out west, good upgrade time, and stability. Skywest is a very reasonable option if you live out west.
Quote: Still hiring the most pilots every month though proves you wrong. Almost over 100 new hires in March. It's called different personalities....because not everyone has the same wants as you do. Lol.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Those 100 plus people a month who allow skywest to go into all these places and undercut other airlines. And yes because they are getting so many people they won't raise their pay, and will continue to hold the industry back because hey let's all go work for skywest. Crack that whipsaw SKW fans.
86  136  176  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  196  236  286  686 
Page 186 of 1100
Go to