Envoy

Subscribe
163  213  253  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  267  273  313  363  763 
Page 263 of 1100
Go to
For those keeping track,

I'm a July 2011 hire, just flew my last trip as an FO and headed to long term training for upgrade next week. Should hit the line sometime in July. Will be almost exactly 6 years from hire to finished captain IOE.
Quote: With the delivery of the 41st aircraft (projected to be NOV2017), ALPA and the Company can start talking about PBS.

Assuming the worst that PBS gets implemented, how soon would it take in effect? Are we talking 9-10 months for voting or less than 2 months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: For those keeping track,

I'm a July 2011 hire, just flew my last trip as an FO and headed to long term training for upgrade next week. Should hit the line sometime in July. Will be almost exactly 6 years from hire to finished captain IOE.
Rumor has it they gave you a water cannon salute for your last trip?
Excuse my ignorance, but I thought PBS was preferred by most?
The vendor that was proposed during bankruptcy was poop. It's the same vendor that our FAs use. The majority of them hate it. Also during the testing phase most pilots hated it too.

Re: Originally Posted by Purpleanga View Post
Dude that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about age in class. Most other places let you choose equipment or base. Since Envoy doesn't it should be more random vs age.

Quote: Yeahbutstill does ask a good question. You ARE here now.
Maybe not - one of the guys bailed from that class. We'll see what he's 'debating' in the future...maybe it was him.

Either way - everyone knew what the process was before they showed up on day 1. If a new hire isn't ok with the process or the possibility of not getting exactly what they want...well, there are other choices that can be made.
Quote: Excuse my ignorance, but I thought PBS was preferred by most?
What is PBS?
Quote: That's if you fly. I'm on reserve, and have flown 10 hours this month. My two checks are a combined $1863 in take home pay.
What?! You gotta be kidding......
Does anyone know how to bid for recurrent training dates?
Quote: What is PBS?

Preferential Bidding System

163  213  253  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  267  273  313  363  763 
Page 263 of 1100
Go to