Envoy

Subscribe
256  306  346  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  366  406  456  856 
Page 356 of 1100
Go to
It will get gobbled up when critical coverage is declared.
Quote: It will get gobbled up when critical coverage is declared.
They need some piedmont style 300% to get that all covered.
Quote: This is a very accurate and constantly manipulated fact. Be aware, five year flow isn't possible for a new hire today unless the company CHOOSES to flow beyond the scope of the agreement. That historically has not happened yet.
Not only has it not happened yet, but Wilson has told the union, on the record, that envoy will never flow more than the minimum required. Hopefully he will see the foolishness of this stance, but I wouldn't recommend that anyone plan on anything other than the minimum flow which means, the time to flow for a new hire rises with each new hire class.
Quote: Not only has it not happened yet, but Wilson has told the union, on the record, that envoy will never flow more than the minimum required. Hopefully he will see the foolishness of this stance, but I wouldn't recommend that anyone plan on anything other than the minimum flow which means, the time to flow for a new hire rises with each new hire class.

Your an envoy hater. Sarcasm
Final Bid is OUT
Final bid is available.

1) myenvoyair
2) departments
3) flight
4) Flight bid and crew info
5) its available under Crew Bid Information
CA status left unfilled. Over 100 eligible FOs bypassed. Let that sink in.
Were they bypassed by the company or did they pass on the upgrade? If the latter, why would they not take the upgrade to CA?

Quote: CA status left unfilled. Over 100 eligible FOs bypassed. Let that sink in.
Because for some people it's not all about the money. Used and abused to the max contractually and legally allowed doesn't sound like a good time. Until the pot is sweetened or a larger reserve captain pool is created this trend will continue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: CA status left unfilled. Over 100 eligible FOs bypassed. Let that sink in.
Ca status left unfilled that's true.. but over 100 fos who passed upgrade I don't see where you are seen that number.
There will be a chunk of people that didn't even bother putting in for the upgrade as they thought it was unobtainable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
256  306  346  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  366  406  456  856 
Page 356 of 1100
Go to